Downsides to the Magic Flight Launch Box

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by FreeExperience, Jun 17, 2011.

1. I've read so many positive things about the Magic Flight Launch Box, and now that user's have had some time to become familiar with theirs, I would like to know some of the downsides.

2. It's a pain to use when you're in a social environment and you're sharing it.

You have to make sure your batteries are charged.

You need to learn how to use it and teach every single person who wants to use it how to as well.

You NEED a grinder to use it efficiently and it SHOULD be a good quality grinder.

That's all I can think of for now, but a good tip is to grind a good amount of your weed so you don't have to grind it up every single time you use it...

3. This guy basically covered most of the downsides, but I don't recommend ever pre-grinding your cannabis unless you will use it very soon, as leaving it in nug form helps maintain the potency.

The MFLB was not really designed to be used by a large group of people, so that is its main downside.

4. should be gettin' mine tomorrow. :cool:

5. Its a good vape but dont expect it to be as good as a regular vaporizer thats not portable

6. Sick just got it. "One love"

7. All the damn threads about it.

8. #8 Me Gusta, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2011
    That's why I said a "good amount" of your weed. I know it reduces the potency if it's left there a long time, but I store mine in a dark, airtight container and grind only a week's worth.

Also to the OP, if you smoke in a social setting a lot like I do, then I'd recommend a regular spoon or a incredibowl. The incredibowl is easy to use, less harsh than a spoon, and amazing at getting you high.