Downsides of having a pretty girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by U S S R, Jul 1, 2013.

1. How do you all deal with having a a hot girlfriend and knowing that she goes to parties and is probably constantly being hounded by a buncha dudes all the time?

On one hand, I don't want her to be in that position

But on the other, I don't want to be the person to tell someone what to do and regulate her life just because of my concerns...

Dunno if this is even worth responding to but I just wanted to put my thoughts out there

Is it a trust issue? I don't know.....

Knowin shes probably gettin hugged on n shit by all these dudes she knows

This is why I avoid relationships in the first place I hate bein obligated to be concerned about someone...

fuck it

2. It's you being insecure and causing trust issues.

I don't blame you.  That is most every guy's downfall in a relationship with a dime.  I mean if you're girl is a big whore then obviously you should dump her anyways.

If she is not, trust her and don't rage till you catch her in the act.  Remember guys are jealous of you and not the other way around. 

3. Ever since i met my wife i've been watching over her because guys are pigs.
    I use to have friends, until they tried to break us up. So keep your enemies close and your friends closer.
    As long as you love and show her love then you should have no problem.
    I ended up moving with no friends

4. Well I look at it this way if i have a girl. If she really want to be with me, then she won't do anything stupid while she goes out and parties. But if she does do something stupid while she's out, then I'm done with her. She's old enough to know what she's doing and if she decides to do something with one of those guys, then that guy can have her and I'm moving on. She will be his problem now.

So let her do what she wants and you will soon know if she really wants you.

That's just how I look at the situation.

5. that's a normal reaction man. it's definitely the downside of having a beautiful girlfriend. of course she gets attention from guys all the time, thats something youve gotta live with. think of it like.... a "progressive jealousy learning experience"

you're the only one hittin that my dude, at least i hope you're the only one

6. it is not an issue at all. the hotter my girl is, the better for me.
    it is YOUR girl, so you want her to be hot. i got the hottest girl atm and im not concerned a little bit, if a bunch of dudes hit on her, then im doing something right. cause its with me shes spending her life with.

7. Why are you not at these parties with her?

8. Is she that hot? You got any pics nan?

9. First world problems. 

10. #10 BlazedCannabis, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    I think as long as you meet the people ages hanging with it's fine. And you should trust her to go to parts without her getting an ear fun. I don't really go to parties anymore. But if I did I know I would put guys in their place. I just don't really tell my man how much it happens. If I did I do t think he would like it. Infact it would get him upset. How do you know guys do this? Have you seen it, do you assume, or does she tell you. Trust her man. Let her do her thing. If you don't trust her from the beginning and are always pussy about dudes.. She's gonna be like, wth. May as well if I'ma be judged all the time. Ya know?Also.. Why can't you come to the party with her. See I would like my man to at least ask. Even if it's a no. So I don't have to ask him to ask me to go. That's shitty. It's happened to me before and I felt like a piece of shit that wasn't anything. You gotta tell her she should invited or ask to invited you. So your not asking her, or just standing on the side that night. You should be able to go to the parties. Your friends should be her friends visa versa. I my eyes. And if my man wasn't invited I would tell my friends they sent supportive and don't care about my lifestyle. And I would be pissed. Sorry about shapeal. I just really don't like that.Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. It's OK to be jealous is flattering to women, but being possessive will backfire one you.

I once had a girlfriend who ended up going to a topless party with another girl (she was bisexual), and I got so mad about the whole thing because she didn't even let me know until she was at the party, and she was one of those kinked out teenagers and I don't doubt she would've ended up wanting to lez out with this girl. 

I was more mad about all the other drunk guys getting to see her boobies and possibly squeeze and grab, while I'm sitting at home visiting my brothers, smoking weed and chilling.

12. Nothing, it's awesome having a trophy wife when the two of you have loyalty and love stronger than anything.

13. Honestly? I cheat constantly. And tbh i dont really give a fuck.

Cheating stops me from worrying about whether she is cheating or not.

And i used to be real fat. When i was fat it was hard to get an average girl to talk to me. The only reason i ever got pretty girls when i was fat was because i used to talk to them in class. And they would see that i was TheCoolest and be sprung.

Now that im fit? Girls stare everywhere i go. Some of the fatter ones even hit on me.\tSo fuck there feelings. If i was fat and broke they wouldnt care about me. But because im fit with a lil cash theyre in love? Hahahahha

Bitches aint shit.

14. I like the way you think my dude!

15. I feel bad for any girl who has ever liked you...
    It is guys like you that make all guys look bad to females. I sat here staring at this for a few minutes trying to think of an argument to this but my mind has drawn a blank... either it is because I am eating spaghetti or because I have no words to describe how big of a jerk you made yourself look like.

Enjoy it while you can. I've had my share of hot looking women, and the best thing is getting dressed up, going out to a nice restaurant, and walking in with her on your arm. As you look around you know every fucking guy in there hates your guts cuz they know you're going to lick her cunt in a few hours and they can't.

It makes it all worth it.

17. #17 TheCoolest420, Jul 2, 2013
    Dp

18. #18 TheCoolest420, Jul 2, 2013
    Tp

19. Your opinion. Have you ever been fat, broke, and ugly? If not then you dont have the same experiences as me. Not all girls deserved to he cheated on. And i am a class A dickhead, not denying that. But most of those hot girls? Are shallow whores. They either date a guy because hes "hot" or because hes "financially stable" if you arent one or the other hot bitches wont give you the time of day?

So my choices are 1. Get with an ugly fat girl who loves me for me. 2. Play with hot girls hearts. Ill take number 2. Just paying them back for all the years they made fun of me.

20. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
    Make an ugly girl become your wife
    From my personal point of view
    Get an ugly girl to marry you

"Hey man I saw your wife today and shes is ugggggglllllyyy!"

"Yeah, she may be ugly, but she sure can cook"