Download/Listen to my EP mon'

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by crackrockstdy89, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Check out my ep fresh off to market if you're interested. Haven't been recording with the full d-squad lately, so in my free time i got bored and decided to put out a little solo ep/cd thing until we all have time to hit the studio again. There's one or two other people on it, i did most of the beats and rap on em, it's just hard to get a perfect mix for a lot of the songs (no studio here, just basic home equipment). But i did my best, and tried to tie a lot in about our current financial situation and the bullshit way our economics/politics are run. Anyways, check it out if ya want, listen or free download. The sound quality's not the best on every song, but shittt lemme know what you think. And don't believe everything you hear now a days, times are dark...

..It came from Jekyll Island EP
    www.soundclick.com/skyfromdsquad

2. It was pretty good. Fitting a lot of vocab in your bars. I liked that.

3. thanks man, always good to hear feedback, negative or positive

4. You had me bumpin on the first track Hit Em with the rhythm i think it was, but not again till Red Flag Raised, then I had to stop listenin. You stay wit the same flow it can get borin.

5. It's not too bad. Good beats, your flow could use a bit of work though.

6. Pretty decent! You need to work on your voice though, make if fit to the beat more! And it sounds pretty monotone, try getting some emotion into it =)

7. oi! thanks, yeah a lot of the problem is the shitty generic mic i have right now. i gotta stand kind of far away from it and cant make my voice TOO loud or it will pick up every little Pop and whistle. I guess that war bells song got put in the charts and is in like 2,567th place out of 1,500,000 total on the charts. I feel like Eddie Murphy when Pluto Nash came out.