Download free grow guide

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by I Love Growing Marijuana, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Hi,

My name is Robert Bergman, founder of ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and passionate marijuana breeder. On my website you can download a free marijuana grow guide. In this e-Book you will learn the basics about growing marijuana. Both indoors and outdoors, from seed to harvest and everything else around growing marijuana. It's not very difficult to grow huge buds, you just have to know how. Click here for the free download.

And I also sell high quality seeds ;)

Grtz,

Robert

2. #2 christinejacks, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    Good stuff Robert, thanks. I checked your site out and you have some good info... Do you know anything about growing in greenhouses? I have a Monticello greenhouse you can see it here http://www.thebestgreenhouses.com/monticello/ and i'm wondering what you know about lighting and greenhouses?

Thanks man.

3. Hi Christine,

I love greenhouses. What size is your greenhouse? You can supplement the light with artificial lighting. During days in which light is low, you can use metal halide or high pressure sodium lamps at the brightest part of the day to supplement sunlight. No more than 5 hours of supplemental light per day will be needed in most cases. You can use light sensors to regulate the lighting. The growth and yield of your marijuana plants will increase substantially when using an automated system.

If you want to increase the natural light that makes it into the greenhouse, cover the north wall with a reflective material. A reflector above the north wall can be used to deflect light right back into the greenhouse. 

The sun will warm the greenhouse during the day, meaning that you will need to take appropriate measured to ensure that it is ventilated properly. To keep the temperature in the low 80's, you will have to install movable sides or a movable roof that can be opened to produce adequate ventilation.

What strains are you growing?

Grtz,

Robert

4. Legit?....

Sent from my Samsung Note II

5. Robert,

Thanks- having fun with the new greenhouse... it's different than what i'm used to. I'm growing a substrain of paonia purple and experimenting with kush, for now using an 8x16 greenhouse but am looking to upsize slowly over time. Easy with this model because i can just buy 4' extensions as i deem needed. :)

Thanks for the tips on temp.  This has been a challenge, but i think i have it mastered - atleast for now til summer comes around!  I have adequate roof ventilation which expands automatically according to the thermostat on the vent itself,  it gets hot around here through July... i may just end up moving the bud if i cannot keep the temp regulated.

About the lighting, i'm leaning toward artificial but really am asking for recommendation on quality/sustainability and efficiency. Good call on the reflector! 

christine

6. how many accounts are you going to make?

7. #7 Michael Gary Scott, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    So cheesy. Like its a proper fucking email conversation.
    Mods please?

8. Is an e mail mining scam.

9. Thanks for the share!

10. Uh... what's the deal with you guys doggin my posts?

11. Why? wth.

12. You talkin to me? I only have 1 acct.

13. Dude this shit dont work

14. lol

15. "I only have 1 acct"

16. Brother, you have a lot to learn about customer service. I recommended your service to a friend who purchased seeds from you last year with no problem. She came back again this year and purchased three different strains and spent $250 on seeds from your company back on February 5, 2015. She expected her new seeds would show up similar to how her first order did. The only problem is your seeds never showed up. 

She sent you several emails only to get some canned response about having to wait 30 business days before requesting replacement seeds to be sent. Seriously? 30 business days? Someone at your company gave her some bullshit line about blaming it on customs and how your stealth packaging might be baffling them as they try to figure out what is in the package. Yet, she never received an intercept slip.

Still, she waited 30 business days and contacted your company again. At this time, your company said you would send out replacement seeds and asked if she wanted it shipped to the same address or a different one and that the replacement seeds would be shipped out immediately. 

A week later she contacted your company for confirmation that the replacement seeds had been shipped since she never received any email telling her shipping had commenced. At this time, your company told her shipment was overlooked and that seeds would be shipped out immediately and that you would include five free seeds. 

To this day, she has neither received her seeds nor her money back. Nor have you provided any substantial proof that you actually shipped her seeds. The only thing you have provided her was excuses and blaming her non-receipt on customs. Its April 14 and we are 70 days from her original purchase and payment. You got her money but she never got her 50 seeds. But I expect you will tell her again to wait 30 business days from the day you shipped them out (which was delayed a week because of your company's incompetence).

I told her to give up because she got royally fucked by a company in the Netherlands and she has no recourse. I do hope her problems with your company will help inform others so they don't run into the same problems. It's not like she can go to the authorities or the BBB and not that it would matter since you are in the Netherlands. 

So I hope the money you got from her was worth it because your reputation has taken a severe hit with her, myself, and the countless others we have shared her story with. The number one rule in business is the customer is always right. The fact that you continuously told her to be patient and wait 30 business days when she reached out to your company about her concerns tells me you could care less about her satisfaction with the transaction. I am sure when she contacts your company again, you will tell her to wait until the next 30 business days elapse before you will "ship" another set of replacement seeds. 

And here is some advice. You don't get to blame shipments on customs. Your job as a business is to ensure the product that is paid for by customers reach the customer no matter what happens. Its not her fault that your packaging isn't as "stealth" as you think it is. She did her part. She paid your company for the product she ordered. Yet she gets to sit here and listen to whatever excuse you want to give her with no recourse. But it is ultimately your responsibility to make sure your customer gets the product they paid for without providing hoop after hoop for her to jump through. There is no way it should take 2 months for either her original order or the replacement seeds to arrive. First time maybe. Second time.... something looks awfully shady. 

So hopefully others who have read this and are considering doing business with you, will think twice and prepare to get jerked around. I am sure you have many customers that have received their orders successfully. But I care nothing for them. I care about my friend who trusted my recommendation of your company which I ensure you will never happen again. 

17. Hes a paid advertiser so i would like to hope GC does some sort of checks before accepting money each month...

Chef.

18. Damnnnn. Joined GC to get smacked with this. Well OP you pay for your advertising care to clear this up? If not im afraid you might of just lost all buisness at GC.

Good luck with getting your seeds man, i hope you do.

Chef.

19. Yeah she still doesn't have her seeds at this point despite them supposedly being shipped to her twice. Must be nice to sit around in another country and take money and fail to deliver the product your customer paid for. Personally, I will never buy a single seed from this guy because of how my friend was treated.