Down to two

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Johnjks, Jan 14, 2021.

1. #1 Johnjks, Jan 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    Gorilla Glue Auto micro grow

Attached Files:

2. It means your plant's a hermie and it's already pollinated.

3. I knew it was bad dammit, what should I do with it chop it down immediately? Will it get me high if I dry it and smoke it?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. So can I assume all the plants in there are pollinated?

5. two years i let one hermie grow so i could get some seeds. out of 8 (ok, 10) plants i got maybe 200 seeds and ~23 ozs of really good pot.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Will it pollinate my other plants in the same tent

7. You may get seeds but that’s okay. The cannabis will still be good to smoke and.... bonus now you get to grow out a lot of things.

Definitely watch for herms if you start popping the seeds you will be getting at the end of this harvest. Pluck off the balls every chance you get and who knows... you may end up with some of the best weed you’ve ever grown.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes. It'll pollinate everything, and probably already has.

9. Thanks everybody I'm definitely getting a crash course on growing and I'm taking notes.

10. I'd kill it. You can smoke what flowers are on there if you like, still contains thc, sugar leaves as well

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Did you grow the seeds? I thought if it was pollinated by a herm like that it just gives trash seeds that will be prone to herming as well.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Why kill it now that it’s already contaminated the grow area? OP would be better off letting the plant finish it’s cycle and then clean everything that they’ve touched over this grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. I just got these seeds from a friend so I dont know anything about them I had 9 plants 5males I got rid of and now a herm. Still have 3 other plants I check my plants every day and these just popped out. So does everyone think it's got to all the plants even if I only had like 3 or 4 balls so far

14. @WindChaser

If they will continue that is indeed an option! I've never had this happen, I have had a plant sprout nanners and once this began it stopped focusing energy on flower production and went to pollen

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I gave it the chop and I'm hoping it didn't affect the others cause I only found like two balls two flowers, wishful thinking maybe I'll keep posting.

16. If it pollinated other plants, their pistils will turn orange and recede into the calyx within 24hrs. Within a week you will see swelling at those areas with orange/receded pistils.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Two left one with some serious crystalization and it smells like bananas. The other is really red with red pistols but it dont really smell yet.
    And three Gorilla Glue Auto from homegrown cannabis just started today. 20210120_205913.jpg 20210120_205959.jpg 20210120_205930.jpg 20210120_205938.jpg 20210118_220015.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Here are the two girls I got left they do have a few seeds but they are super sticky. And my 3 gorilla glue auto are doing great so far.
    I'm at a dilemma because I want to give the autos 18 hrs a day now but I still want to finish the other two. So I guess I'm wondering what will happen to the two flowering plants if I increase the light to like 14 hours after they have been flowering for a month at 12. 20210124_200156.jpg 20210124_194316.jpg 20210124_200141.jpg 20210124_194303.jpg