Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

down to my last little bit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thedeadwalkk, Sep 13, 2010.

1. alright so im left with VERY little weed. i'd say maybe .2 or .3 and i have nothing to smoke with, so i emptied out some tobacco in a smoke and filled it with some weed. would the filter take out alot of thc? and would i be better off smoking it through a can pipe...

2. I say it would be best out of a pipe. :)

3. .2/.3 in a cig roll is going to blow, definitely the can pipe.

4. Not the can pipe though. Try an apple.

5. Can pipe is unsafe with the chemicals and such...

6. Apples work great. I've done this a couple times.

7. its all grinded up tho :(

8. This is what you do:

Cut the cig paper and rip off the filter.

Rip a large enough piece to cover the apple bowl. Poke a couple holes (not big) into the paper.

Place weed on top of newly made screen.

Smoke and enjoy. :smoke:

9. omg you guys, DOTS, well thats what they are called in nz, but uhh hot knifes i think iv heard there called too, just heat up two knives on like the element, put weed on one and the other knife on top, inhale and enjoy, itll get you ripped

10. I'm on the same boat. I'm about to smoke my last bowl. Everyone I know is out.

11. That's the way man, Kiwi ambasadorship ftw.

Spots will get you ripped and use virtually no weed.

12. take the filter out of the ciggie by rolling the filter in between your thumb and fore-finger until it becomes loose and use your nails to pull it our, then stick a roach in and your done.

13. gl on your reup

14. aluminum foil+water bottle and your set

15. i took the filter out, and got succesfully stoned. It was mostly roach weed of some DANK bubba kush. I picked up a 5 sack today of that stuff, and fucking lost it on the bus :(