Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Down the wrong road?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mendi769, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Ok so your walking on the straight and narrow and you choose to go down a different path, which you know will be wrong for you and your family won't like it but you want the fun and experience. Is it wrong? Is it selfish? (hypothetically speaking)

2. It's YOUR life.

3. I think you need to put this into context for ppl to give more advice on it.

4. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']I think you need to put this into context for ppl to give more advice on it.[/quote]

Disagreed lol, just put it in context of your life if possible its more of a hypothetical question I have no examples I'm sure I could think of some if no one here is creative

5. Well for instance, my 14 year old bro is IMO going down the wrong path, And that shits hard for me to watch and not say shit and be a dick about because I know what I did to the family when I was down that same fucking path. I feel selfish for it.. and.. I'm sure he will too.
    Thats why I'm always like "yo dude, dont do that shit, its stupid" or "Hey dude, your too young" And hes all like "fufufufufu I hear you used to do it from mom" So he don't wanna hear shit.
    So. Moral is those people are telling you, You will impact my life with those choices.
    Now that im older and realize that MY life also impacts those around me and that love me and I love, It made me realize it kinda falls along the same lines as killing yourself, Its selfish because those around you hurt from it not you.

My .02 on it.

6. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']Well for instance, my 14 year old bro is IMO going down the wrong path, And that shits hard for me to watch and not say shit and be a dick about because I know what I did to the family when I was down that same fucking path. I feel selfish for it.. and.. I'm sure he will too.
    Thats why I'm always like "yo dude, dont do that shit, its stupid" or "Hey dude, your too young" And hes all like "fufufufufu I hear you used to do it from mom" So he don't wanna hear shit.
    So. Moral is those people are telling you, You will impact my life with those choices.
    Now that im older and realize that MY life also impacts those around me and that love me and I love, It made me realize it kinda falls along the same lines as killing yourself, Its selfish because those around you hurt from it not you.

My .02 on it.[/quote]

You no chrismittty I like ya always good responses, I do agree it's selfish, and I know I may also get hurt but I want the fun lol. I know I'll probably look back and think what was I thinking but damn I had a good time

7. road??? fuck a road. im the guy with a machete facing the woods.

8. Hahaa ok your in the woods and you need to go north or south but you choose to go east or west and you know east or west if bad for you and a mistake do you do it for the fun?