Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

down steam wont come out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by assntitties, May 29, 2010.

1. i was just wondering if anyone knew how to get a down steam out if its stuck? its fucking lame and i cant figure it out. thanks

2. #2 TGIF, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    is it broken? bummer if it is. Try thin ass tweezers man i dont know. I fit makes you feel any better, your sig is hilarious

EDIT: you a fan of Bliss n Eso? something gives me the idea

3. Keep twistin bro, is it glass on glass?

4. im not onehundred on g on g but i had glass into like abs plastic and my diffuser was sttuck and i twisted and pulled hard enough to literaly just snap it off. it came out afterwords but unless it really dirty just leave it for now. i ened up buying a new down stem for it but regret breaking it. and to hwlp you i would say wd-40 but a throughough cleaning woud be warranted afterwerds

5. Sometimes putting a little water around the edges and turning it enough will help make it loose.

6. hey sorry i havent answered, been gone for a while. but yeah its still fucking stuck, dirty as hell, and really starting to piss me off. it is glass on glass, and im afraid to just try and twist and pull too hard because it might break. sucky situation

7. Try putting it in the freezer for a bit to contract the glass, might make it easier to slip out.

8. Use dish soap. it'll slide right off :)

9. ive tried all types of soap. but the freezer idea might actually work. ill try it out. thanks