doug zolbert pocket bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hashoilkillha, Jan 22, 2013.

1. So just bought this Doug Zobert some thing like 56 enclamo rings facited opal he is out of Michigan dose any one no any thing else about this guy?

IMG_20130119_114443.jpg

IMG_20130118_145636.jpg

2. Nice pickup, what did that run you.

3. Awwww how cute!
    How much was she?

4. Well they start at 500

5. 500 FOR THAT LITTLE THING FROM SOME NOT WELL KNOWN ARTIST. I can't justify myself buying a not very well functioning heady. Why spend all that money for almost no diffusion

6. Cause he killed that tube

7. I don't know, It's not like it's crazy heady wig wags and shit, they're rings. Sorry for being the asshole OP. It's a really nice piece, just illogical for me

8. Ha ha yeah its for oil diffusion is for flower

9. [quote name='"TheCanadian"']

I don't know, It's not like it's crazy heady wig wags and shit, they're rings. Sorry for being the asshole OP. It's a really nice piece, just illogical for me[/quote]

Super clean and really small encalmos. I understand it's not your cup of tea but it's definitely a hard tech to pull off cleanly.

But yes, very nice piece op. I'd like to see more of this guys work.

10. thats a lot of work... took me about 4 hours to make my pocket tube n its 11 tiny sections

11. Sneak peak ? Something else buy doug zolbert?

IMG_20130122_225143.jpg
    Want more?

12. By 500, i hope you mean 500 pennies! Way too much skrilla for any piece

13. That's a fucking slick piece man, and $500 seems like a decent price. How's she rip? You should post a milk vid.

14. Wow.:smoking:

15. Got sum fresh ti comein