Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doug Stanhope's view on Medicinal Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jlotz123, May 28, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd5_nTwLVEg]YouTube - Doug Stanhope - Medicinal Marijuana[/ame]

2. "It's my cup, fuck you."

3. I do agree it's the old people that vote and when they are gone we will have legalization. I can't even get a tattoo cause my grandmother would see and NEVER forgive me. She won't even buy medical marijuana, so I have to keep it secret from her and even secret from my folks. Although, they have medical marijuana in their state, NJ, for what it's worth and are at least talking about it. My grandmother on the other hand, even though she lives in Hawaii like I do, would burn my ear off talking to me about how bad it is if she knew I was getting a recommendation, and then burn it off each time I saw her or talked to her on the phone.

I think that over the generations there is starting to be less parents feeling accountable to keep the apron strings tight than in generations of the past. I know that if my children need my help, they know how to get in touch with me, there isn't all this getting into their business that my grandmother does with her kids. That may be all my imagination, too.

Sammy