douchenozzle

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by collidescopic, Sep 14, 2009.

1. haha same i get to distracted and do like 10 other things and never finish anything. this ones gunna take me awhile to finish tho

2. I never seem to be able to finish a drawing. I just lose interest after a while. Well, that and I have a very short attention sp-- Oh look, something shiny!

3. squirrels are real pain in the arse...

i encourage everyone to try it out, it is tough and takes ages but once you start letting the pen do the work and start seeing shapes and figures...i dunno i find it relaxing.

also send me a link to your thread with the progress

Aphex Twin - Ambient Works Vol I & II got me through most of this...also alot of weed :)

4. some more old stuff for you...some of this done with less weed than i'd have liked

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. You need to do album covers man:D

6. How many pens did you get through? VERY nice piece man, and I love your other work. Is your job in the line of art, or is it just a hobby? Anyways very nice, pluseth repeth.

7. well...i did...and i trash talk about this band these days because well their not the nicest people i've ever met. still a bit disapointed about the whole affair...anyone needless to say they were immature about the whole thing, i'd made an excellent product for them to use (basically for free) and they just stopped talking to me, took my art and i haven't heard from them since. anyway here's what i did for them judge for yourselves :)

i regret some of the shitty symbolism but what can i say i was younger and stupider

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

you can scout around their myspace to see what they went for instead.

Midgar :: ALBUM RELEASE AND TOUR NEXT WEEK!!!! op MySpace Music

...and this band didnt want this next one coz there was boobs on it..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

also you can see what they went for instead at White Heath op MySpace Music

out of the two the second band are good people and i'd love to work for them again.

so i'm not hanging the whole idea of band artwork but ive had bad experiences with flaky douchbags

rant over :smoke:

8. it's not my job, though if you want to commission me then it can be until i finish it...that's basically how it works at the moment, i try to find people interested in my stuff and i do a piece for them. A guy called SnarfBlaster from this site commissioned me and we got on pretty well through it, i sent it him and he was happy witht he result.

pens...hmm maybe two or three..i kept changing them so i have one or two left over...

9. Do you put your art up on Deviantart.com? They let people post there art and sell it. Then I guess you and the company split the money. They do all the prints too I assume. Just a suggestion since your drawings are definitely works of art and I'm sure people would be interested in them.

10. i have a deviantart but i prefer going to all sort of different art forums and talking to people one to one who might get interested. Also DevArt is, im sorry to say, a shadow of what i wanted to be. too many fanboys/girls with so little talent you have sift through so much furry manga to get to decent stuff, and the people who're most commented on don't need the praise/attention or support so there really isn't muhc point to be honest.

A few people have already asked me to do prints so thats my next job, also i love looking at Stoner art...its a passion i share weed makes great art.

I hope this isn't coming across as shameless advertising but you know if i don't do it nobody else will :)

11. Haha nah that's all good. It was just a suggestion to give your artwork a wider audience but what you do works just as well. I do agree on the manga and other shit on that site. There should definitely be some sort of guideline on there, lols. Keep up that stoner artwork man!

12. That is why I don't like deviantart either.

13. Plenty of good enough artist on this site to rival DeviantArt, I think.

14. ^There is one right there.

15. ^ Oh look, there's another one!

16. OP, if you sell prints of that PLEASE let me know where i can get one. i would love to hang this on my wall. it is fucking incredible

17. no problem buddy :hello:

18. Yeah seriously man that's amazing, shoot me an email or pm something when prints are available. its guitarist231@hotmail.com