Douche Bag Of A Friend (Medium Length)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CanadaGanj, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Alright so before i get started, lets just get this straight. This guy has been my best friend since grade 1. No joke. But he slowly eveloved into the biggest fucking Dickface...Hes the type of douche bag that doesnt wear anything that doesnt have HOLISTER written on every inch of the shit he wears. Im talking white skinny jeans tighter than a twelve year old. $300 oakley glasses that take up the majority of his face. Giant ass gangsta hat (white boy). Hair straightened every morning into a fucking scene kid style. Pretty much a Class A douche bag. Hes too pussy to even smoke weed. So today i met the most perfect girl ever.
    The first girl i met who actually enjoys the herb as much as i do. So i hang out with her for the rest of the night just talking and shit, things are going great. And here comes this kid! They talk for about 5 minutes, then we leave with another friend. So were chilling at this place by my friends house, and what the fuck does this kid say but, "Hey man youd better fuck off of (Girls Name), she was totally all over me today eh? I dont even know what to say from here, so i just stare straight ahead at him. Hes like, i mean i dont wanna say anything cos youre my best friend but, its not like you had any chance. At this point im fucking about to rip the kid apart...i dont even know what to say, so im like PEACE, and just left, fucking cant even think im so mad...What should i do, as soon as i see him between periods at school tomorrow i plan to just knock him out in front of every one. But that seems kinda like a dick move to embarass him. Cuz unlike him i have standards. What would you do? :confused:

2. Personally, I would've slapped the shit out of him once he said that. But that's me. Hell, I'd probably still knock him the fuck out just for being that big of a prick.

Jack his fuckin' jaw.

3. Accept you're an adult. And that's assault.
    Just get over it and grow the fuck up, don't hang around people like that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hang him on the soccer field of ur school, or some fucking field.

5. what a fuckin cockblock

6. Fuck him up dude :hello:

7. Get new friends.

8. yeah...shoulda rick james-ed his ass

9. burn him at the stake!!!! lol :p any dude wearing white jeans needs to grow a pair

10. haha SMACK

11. life's to short for people like that man, fuck em dude let him go. I kno kids like that and their ego will be the death of em. you will be married and have a good life, no1 is gonna put up with that attitude for long and when there isnt any parties, he will be at the bars drinking his petty life away trying to score some tail and failing.

12. i couldnt stand to be around someone like that, much less be their friend..

13. idk dude if sum shit like that happened to me i would have cus'd him out for lookn and turning into a fag, its times like these im glad that i got a friend that likes all the same shit i do. p.s. i hate all those faggot ass people that think there the superior people and shit. p.s. p.s. im new but have been tolkn for hella long time

14. stop hanging out with that prick if hes gonna fucking try to fuck up your chance with a girl you like.you might have been friends for a while but thats no reason to keep being friends if hes some douchy bitch now

15. The way you talk about your "friend" tells me he's not your friend.

You obviously think he looks and acts like a douche..and apparently thought he dressed like one for awhile now.

I mean I don't talk about how fake my friends are..just sayin

16. answer is obvious

"what did the five fingers say to the face"

"SLAP"

but in all seriousness bitch that kid out hardcore and make fun of how much of a tool he looks like( he sounds like a craftsman to me) after that tell im to fuck off from the girls name n if he tryns n git at that let im know whats up

17. id tell that douche to assume position

18. just confront him at school and tell him how much of a fucking tool he is. when he gets pissed, thennn you can knock him the fuck out. it would be much more fulfilling

19. ...thanks guys, and get this, today he calls me up and starts talking about how he wants to impress this girl by smoking weed. (Never has). He wants it from me...for free...i just hung up on him...

20. You should lace it with PCP and show the girl how he goes insane when he hits some "good chronic"

...Just kidding.:smoking: