douche bag brain...

Discussion in 'General' started by Streetwise, Jul 16, 2012.

1. so about three months ago i was talking to this girl and we ended up getting kinda close but then she started hanging out and talking to another guy and i guess i kinda felt hurt so i stopped talking to her. so tonight right after i finish a few bowls i heard the song miss you by blink 182 and now i cant stop thinking of her and what could have been...it took me about a month to get over it and now feeling all this again sucks anyone ever delt with this? i feel like the pots making it worse. :(

2. nah, too manly to feel emotions. I'm probably the other guy. not even into her bro, I hooked up with her just so that i could tell her that i fucked her best friend the next day.

so frat

3. Just let it go?
    Or if you really like her, talk to her. If she isn't dating anybody, tell her that it hurt you when she started to talk to another guy.
    Chicks LOVE when you spill your emotions.
    Good luck.

4. the internet is not a wishing well

5. never made a wish...just wondering if i can relate to someone.

6. Yeah dude you'll get over it. I mean you two didn't even really have something. Just imagine the pain of dudes that had girls for a while and got fucked over.

7. Why'd you just stop talking to her? Shoot her a text and be like, "omg we haven't talked in forever, lets hang out!".

Bitches love being remembered.

8. lmao will do.

9. This sounds like highschool shit.

10. Yes definitely has a high school ring to it lol

11. Is your greatest fear that you are inadequate?

12. them blink 182 blues...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. she left me roses by the stairs, surprises let me know she cares!

Sent from my mind

14. It took nearly two years to reply to that? LOL

15. sayy it aint so! i will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home! na na na na nananananana na na na

16. I remember middle school crushes...

17. hahaa just noticed that.....so OP you over her yet? Lol

18. yea were cool now but i got other girls on my mind these days lol

19. #20 xxOgkushxx, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    hell no. bitches are hoes. i never liked a girl. maybe when i was a kid..i spottedd the fine ones out dnd tried to fucke em. if the bitch dont fuck on the first night i never speak to her again. if the bitch fuck on the first night i never speak to her again. just meet em at partys nd clubs nd then never see the hoe again. and a few times i did see the hoe again. i just dont look at em. LOL
    edit:my bad didnt realize its a old ass thread