Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Double wrapping joints?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Jan 26, 2014.

1. First off, your just smoking more paper. Period. It's all about the way you roll it. Second, you don't waste weed by smoking joints. That's all technical bullshit. What people mean by so called "wasting" it, is that it still burns when your not hitting it. And what? That's like 10 seconds tops? Your not gonna die bro and it's not gonna do much of a difference. People say bowls are a waste, bongs are a waste, vapes are a waste etc. It's all bullshit. Just smoke what you enjoy and relax. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. yea my bf used to double wrap them to make em burn slower. but its just too much paper and takes away from the taste of weed. i prefer just one paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. My buddy used to roll a blunt then put 2 joint papers on it ( to cover the whole blunt.) It burned slow as hell and we were all wrecked off one blunt. Usually takes 2 or 3 for all of us to get that faded . try it sometime xDSent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I use ultra thin papers when I double wrap.

5. #25 Bill O'Really, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014

LOL...just like Cousin Eddie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkExpbnjsX8

i don't know why people roll weed in this stuff...I like it just by itself....

The best argument I heard on that shit was the other day...post said "If I get high, how is that a waste of weed?"...Can't deny that logic.

7. If a joint has two papers it better be significantly larger than a single paper joint.

8. We're talking about joints. Who brought up tobacco cigars lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. hmm, interesting concept, but then your gonna be inhaling double the rice paper. That part is not good. Id say just do a single paper one and enjoy. After all, you said you dont roll j's much anyways. Roll a .5 and enjoy. If you really dont wanna waste, hot box it!  

10. The way I was taught by everyone when I started was to use the least amount of paper for anything possible. That goes for joints and blutnts. Hell, I usually even tear a normal sized paper width wise to use less paper sometimes!

11. [quote name="NoHorse" post="19418274" timestamp="1390866658"]The way I was taught by everyone when I started was to use the least amount of paper for anything possible. That goes for joints and blutnts. Hell, I usually even tear a normal sized paper width wise to use less paper sometimes![/quote]over time, yes , less combustion is good. But I think a regular paper (even if it's a skinny joint) is gonna be okay. You don't have to go he extra mile haSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. [quote name="fearjar" post="19417432" timestamp="1390858046"]The best argument I heard on that shit was the other day...post said "If I get high, how is that a waste of weed?"...Can't deny that logic.[/quote]exactly. A waste to me is something not worth my time, not enjoyable etc. as long as I'm high, it's worth it.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. If you need your joints to burn slower don't smoke joints or buy more weed and roll them fatter