double tallboy or single fullsize showerhead syn?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by wind dodger, Sep 16, 2012.

1. I am planning on saving up for one of these but am debating about which to get. Any testimonials from people that have then or have used them?

2. Price range? I can give you 3 different pieces that are better for the same money

3. I love my double tallboy and works really well. I prefer a straight tube though. Like Boobtree said though, depending on how much your spending you can get a better piece.

4. i never used a double tall boy but i have a syn showercap , guess you could call it a bubbler but it has a 50 slit showercap in it. I have no complaints yet

5. I love my double tallboy. I picked it up during a sweet 25% off sale so i got it for $240 :D when the sticker price was $325. So , for the price i paid for it, i absolutely love it. Rips smooth, and you can get monster rips.

6. I was thinking of a price range of 300 to 500

7. Kush Scientific with gridded pucks! Go to Chico Kush . Com

8. Personally I would probably get a Sovereignty stem line or a Mobius piece, but any of the bongs your looking at will be a good pickup!

9. I may get the stemline. Its basically a gridded inline right?

10. Kinda. I'd say its more of a inline in a straight tube, but I think they make gridded and non gridded stem lines.

11. Would a sgw waffle v1 be a okay pick up compared to a king stemline

12. nah...dude for the same price as a waffle you can get a apix gridded stemline/gridded circ....

13. Where would i find this apix glass online

14. apixdesign.com

Sick glass man... all amazing stuff and cheaper then all other steamlines out.

15. you can e-mail him too

16. Unfortunately he won't ship to Idaho :/ his stuff looks great though

17. Ask him first before you say that, it also says he doesnt ship to canada but his bro said he will..

18. Alright. Yeah I'll definitely email him then