Double standards on GC.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blazinexotic, May 10, 2011.

1. Your attempts to attack me would have held ground if I said what you claimed. I never did. Maybe you should learn the difference between being attractive vs. dressing in skin-tight clothing that reveals every inch of your body. That's not attractiveness, it's a shallow attempt at seeing attention.

You don't have to show us cleavage to show us sexy.

Sexy does not mean nudity.

2. I don't mean any disrespect but if you want to be treated like a respectable lady then why have the avatar you do? The avatar is nothing but a big 'ol bright green booty! Men don't respect that, they masterbate to it.

3. What does it matter? Like some people have said, this is a huge forum and you are going to encounter all walks of life here. It is the internet, who cares? You're not always going to receive responses you want to see.

4. Men respecturbate to the avatar.

But anyway this thread is on the fast track to closedland.

On one hand you're responsible for the decisions you make with your body and it's your choice to share them with us. I am not sure what reaction you had hoped you were going to get with that story but you had to know it wasn't going to be positive. I
    f there was a story here about a dude who was getting stalked by a creeper chick and he slept with her, only to have her act more creepy and stalkerish, the reactions wouldn't be that far off.... I imagine a lot of guys would wonder why this hypothetical guy would do such a thing and he might be insulted for being careless with his body. I don't think he'd be getting e-high fives from the brosphere.

On the other hand, humans are incredibly eager to judge others by standards that they themselves do not live up to. There's countless hypocrites who deal in double-standards all over the planet, in every realm of life. Double-standards of race, sexuality, gender, whatever. Why would GC be any different?

5. your bitching about immature 14 yr olds callin u slut....

what?

6. Wow I came down here for this?

Here I thought it would be a decent thread, but
    this has fail written all over it. God damn.

Like who gives a fuuuuuck?

If you don't want insults thrown at you and fucked up
    comments, then keep that shit to yourself. PM someone
    or keep a diary or something...shiiiit.

Like people said "What did you expect?" Obviously there's
    a lot of immature/fucked up people running around here...

Also, Why the fuck do you care about what people say on
    the internet!? Like what people say who aren't your friends
    really matters...get outta here. You're just setting yourself
    up for it...so if you can't take it, don't post it.

/THREAD!

7. Um you ever heard of blue balls? Pretty much the reason for 99% of rapes and murders. You never hear of a woman resorting to rape cuz she cant get a guy!

/thread hoes

8. #88 4Sheezy, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I believe I was one of those people, and we sorted it out through PM, no? Your rep means nothing to me, I'll state my opinion on something when I feel I have something to add or passionately about something.

9. If I fucked a girl I didn't like, found out later she's obsessed with me, then talk shit about her body, she could have me arrested for rape out of spite.

That's a double standard.

10. yep, you were one of them and we worked it out with no problem. You weren't the only one. You can't say people with higher rep get more respect in the city, and if I were to post the same things now, I'm mostly certain that people would agree with me, instead of saying the things they did at the time.

(not directed at 4sheezy)
    You never know how people are going to take things here.

Like I said (and I know she commented on this thread and I'm not ragging on her) a girl posted about wanting booty calls. She just wants a guy to fuck. She said she had like 3 or 4 one night stands. People weren't calling her a whore, the fellas of the city came out of their masterbaition corners to creep.

This girl admits her mistake, and regrets it... but she's a whore.

Look around in this section. It's full of guys fucking girls that are crazy or end up being clingers and the comments say, "ohhh at least you got some" and whatnot. See the double standard now?

OP, at least you got some. :cool:

11. #91 4Sheezy, May 11, 2011
    I think you mean "you can't say people with higher rep "don't" get more respect in the city", and I would completely agree.

That's why I don't have a sig or avatar, because I want people to actually read my posts.

12. I hope that was a joke. . .

13. Yes, that's what I meant :rolleyes::p

14. #94 4Sheezy, May 12, 2011
    Lol just wanted to make sure.

15. Maybe I'm weird but cleavage and nudity are sexy to me. [​IMG]

16. here is a double standard for ya. I want a random guy and a random girl from here to walk down the street. Ask 20 people of opposite sex whether they want to go have sex, right now. I gueran-fucking-tee you that the woman will get at least 10 yes. Where as the guy might MIGHT get 3. Sure it depends on the physical appearance, but we'll just say they're both average looking. That's why women who "like to be experienced" in sex are called whores. I've never had an issue with a guy or a girl fucking around. As long as they are smart and safe about it, and people's feelings aren't getting hurt (cheating on bf/gf, etc). IT's their body, their life, their choice. NOW with that beign said, if i started dating a girl and she told she fucked 10 guys in the last month, i'd steer clear. Sorry, that's pushing it.

17. OP, just brush the dirt off your shoulders and move on.

If you find that female friendly shit, let this girl know.

18. thus is defined the term "double standard." :D

19. What an interesting thread.

To the op. Don't air your dirty laundry for all to see. You asked for it and you got it. Now, I'm not saying the smart remarks were called for, but you put up a target that said "trolls come here!"

As for double standards. Well, there is double standards in all aspects of human life, and there is nothing effective anyone can do to change that. People are judged on physical appearance, monetary worth, social status, intelligence, and even accents. I could name hundreds of double standards just in those few categories.

Anyway, you received a lot of good advice in this thread. If you choose to leave after making a big deal about this instead of being a big girl and rising above it, then so be it, we don't need you here. I hope you learned something from this. And keep private things to yourself, or within your circle of friends. Not on one of the biggest boards on the internet.

If you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen, and don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

20. Why r u even making it a big deal and making a thread who gives a flying fuck about wat people say, sounds like u just want sum attention like most women do but they will never admit it. (ps. that was sum slutty shit that you did tho you cant even deny it)