Double standards on GC.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blazinexotic, May 10, 2011.

1. Not too what???

2. inorite, the hormonal rampage really doesn't help your case at all (OP, not Annicus). people are gonna be people it isn't just THIS COMMUNITY ..it is the entire Internet . guy's get flamed for different crap we just shrug it off and move on cuz there really is no "winning" .. i mean.. go look at the spirituality forum lol..

3. You're so right, I am CLEARY not very "brite" :laughing:

While I may have misinterpreted your analogy, my opinion remains the same.
    & as it stands, I think I may be just a bit more bright, as well as more informed than you.

Do you really think that a girl who has had multiple partners
    in this day and age, has any problem getting a boyfriend, a guy friend, or even a husband?? :rolleyes:

You must really love those new-fangled jukeboxes and model-t's too, huh?

4. That's funny, I didn't think anyone would kare.

5. Defensive aren't we?

You really are not very brite. Because this is the second time I have to respond and explain it to you. Please don't jump to a new conclusion, because clearly you are going to fuck it up, especially, as-in your case, when you take it personal. [​IMG]

I did not talk about a female who have a BF or had a BF, nor did I speak about a female with multiple partners.

A shitty lock that's opened by many keys does not mean "multiple partners" it means she is a Grade A Hoe. She sleeps around. Her legs are always in the open position.

I don't even understand why you taking this personal. You as a female would turn green when placed next to a better looking female. You all the sudden mad cause we called a female who is a slut by definition, a shitty lock?

The slut - I'm speaking off - will never be wife'd or invited to thanksgiving dinners, she is by all counts a slut who had more dicks in her then a public bus.

If you are the female I'm describing, then I'm sorry you are offended by the truth. If you are not, you made it much harder to believe.

6. I'm very interested in your last comment.

I think it'd be a perfect thing to make a female version of grasscity. Let's face it, we can't talk openly about the problems we have without getting judged by the male population on this site.

Fuck, sometimes i want to vent about how much of an asshole my boyfriend can be, but i know all it will accomplish are comments like, "Well, stop being a bitch" or "Stop being dramatic". Well fuck off, i'm a girl sometimes, we have moments of weakness and cry like pussies.

If this were to be a serious thing, i'd be interested in helping to get it running.

However, until we do have our own place, we should keep on showing these boys that we're fucking no nonsense bitches who won't run away and hide when some whiny little boy voices his very unwanted opinion.

7. Listen, you cant call a one night stand a mistake.

I read that story and i think the whole point was that you KNEW the guy was a total douche and you still hooked up with him as if sex was gonna make him less of a d-bag becuase all your "friends" think hes the man.

Main point is,yes, women love sex as much as men...BUT they dont need it like we do.

Women have random sex cuz they need to feel wanted.

Men have random sex to bust a nut and go to sleep.

Peace

8. Wait, what? Since when was it necessary for a man's survival to engage in sexual intercourse?? :confused:

This thread is pointless. It needs to be closed. Neither side is budging. We all have our own definition of "slut" and our own rules around morality. Just drop it. :confused_2:

9. OK, suddenly I feel the need to defend myself,
    even when I never took anything you posted personally. :rolleyes:

It may have come across that way, because as a woman,
    we deal with A LOT of shit from men (boys) who seem to think they can perpetuate such a ridiculous double standard.

We deal with this our entire lives. Believe me, it gets old fast.

I was merely trying to explain to you that a girl that has LOTS OF SEX (a slut, as you would say), can still be wife material.
    Yet you continue to insult my intelligence and decide that I've taken something personal, when I can assure you I haven't.

Ask the Nirvana blades, I am by no means an unattractive person, and in fact,
    would LOVE to be placed next to a more attractive female than myself, as I admire a beautiful woman in more ways than one.

As far as being the girl you're describing, I've been with the same person for 3 years, so yeeeah.

I'm done talking to you, obviously neither one of us is going to change our opinion,
    and while some may agree with you... they're no one I would hope to encounter in real life, as I find people like you deplorable.

Honestly, it just boils down to opinion in this situation,
    and we definitely have completely different views. Guess what?! THAT'S OK.

A free thinking person doesn't take into account someone's past partners.
    As long as they were safe, and are STD free, their past is NONE of my business.

*I agree, this thread has run it's course and seems to be going nowhere but in circles*

OP, I do apologize for arguing in your thread, though I believe you'd be on my side ;)

10. #71 Cottonmouth 85, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    It seems an obvious point but apparently someone needs to say it.

You reap what you sow. Can you act like a ho and get a man? Of course. One of equal quality as you and that is no prize.

I've never cheated on a girl. Ever. Not even a kiss. Based on many girls opinion they'd think I was a saint or gods gift to women. But I'm not. There are lots of nice guys out there and if you don't act like a ho you might be able to find one. I'm friends with several. That some women think they can act however they want but that anyone will respect them except a fellow skank or man whore is what I think is the double standard.

Being a guy who treats women well, I'll tell you that when girls tell me stories of a time they sucked off two dudes at once, or fucked a guy they called a creep after twenty minutes when they had a boyfriend... Well guess what. That precludes you from being someone I'm interested in. Can you blame me? If I used will power and human decency to avoid things like that why shouldn't I judge you?

Its called the soft bigotry of low expectations. I hold myself to a certain standard, and I hold my potential girl friends to that same standard. I say again there is no double standard for men and women. If you choose shitty partners, that is your own fault.

You reap what you sow. It'll come back on you. When you're older and alone, or with an asshole husband or wife, with a string of shitty relationships behind you don't wonder why. A little respect for yourself and other people goes a long way. It has nothing to do with gender.

11. #72 nnewkirk, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The logic is not precise because you are comparing basic mechanics to human sexuality. I could simplify it more but you honestly think a woman wanting to look attractive or sexual is rooted in insecurity. It seems to be more a "you" thing than an "us" thing. Don't fret. Ignorance is bliss and I predict a very blissful existence for you.

12. #73 nnewkirk, May 11, 2011
    You are correct that they are probably douche bags with a lack of manliness or machismo, but I do hope you understand that your general lack of confidence and naivete about the sexual partners every female you know (your mother and every gf/partner you had has FUCKED several men and probably still do to this day) does make you very...well...little boyish and not just a bit...well have you tried batting for the other team maybe?
    But kudos to being right. Guess a broken clock is right twice a day, since you find comfort in comparing things to outdated devices.

13. [​IMG]

(in no way directed at OP, i actually agree that there is definitely a double standard... but i'd rather sit back, smoke and laugh about it)

14. #75 nnewkirk, May 11, 2011
    You are sorta right. We need it and want it as much as you do, but mistakes were made the last few thousand years and women were conditioned to hide how much we want it from males. Good news is that we are all starting to get along much better now and in the next hundred years or more we will all start guilt free fuck each other with gleeful abandon!

15. #76 nnewkirk, May 11, 2011
    Amen Brother! I'm loving this thread right now, btw. I cannot listen to a woman blame her bullshit on men due to her very poor choices with that rare dick head she went out of her stupid fucking way to be with. MOST men are decent, kind, strong, and protective. The person you are with is exactly who you deserve.

16. That is the thing that I really think pisses off most men. We all knows girls who ignore guys who treats them right, and that they've known for years. Then they fuck people after an hour that they and everyone else agree is an asshole, and blame men for it.

17. Yeah but know those guys that come up to you all stupid and saying "bitches man! Bitches!". Most girls dislike the female equivalent of "men are scum! Men are dogs! Blah blah" as well.

18. Hmm, actually his analogy is quite true imo to the concept and mindset of how society works. In short, no one respects someone who doesn't respect their own body. It has nothing to do with the physical attributes of a lock and a vagina. Or maybe you're just not a masterkey.

19. You are confusing a female who has lots of sex with one or two different people vs a female who has lots of sex with many guys. That's not the same. And no, such a person can not be a wife material to any guy who is seeking a female that knows the difference between experiencing with her sexuality vs someone being one-step away from turning tricks.

Which begs the question, why are you all mad about the example? You responded and you assumed it meant something you interpreted, not my fault.

You still think we talking about opinions, we are not. We are still trying - 3 posts later - make you understand a saying, you misinterpreted.