Double standards on GC.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blazinexotic, May 10, 2011.

1. i think theres a deep feeling inside men, where we dont want the females to be whoring around cuz... who loves a hoe?... and besides the fact that a lot of guys may not be getting any = mad...

but i cant see anything wrong with casual sex... like some guy said fucking 4 guys at a time that's some whory shit

2. #22 Tokin SPC, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm a straight male and u can honestly say I would not sleep with 4 women at once

3. Guys like sex.
    Women like sex.
    We fuck.

That simple of a concept, no need for socially created labels to feel better about ourselves.

Just ignore negative responses or combat them with witty remarks, and embrace the positive advice/wisdom or whatever you want to call it.

4. The bottom line is;

If a key opens lots of locks, it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock.

5. Bitches be trippin'

6. And if you are comparing cock and pussy with 20th century security devices to justify your fear of female sexuality then you will find your lubed up hand will have a hard time turning a door knob anyways.

7. this board is huge. in fact, one of the biggest forums on the internet. obviously you're going to encounter all the walks of life that lurk this planet, whatever they may be.

when you make a thread basically detailing every part of your night(s) and sexual adventures, expect adverse remarks. that is all

8. Girl, I had your back and said the exact same thing in that thread. An attention whoring thread about a girl wanting to have sex with random people gets praise and people call your a straight whore for admitting a mistake.

Yeah...when I first joined I made a thread and got called all types of names, some by people who are friendly to me now. I'm willing to bet if I made the exact same thread today, everyone would be team Ruca. Funny how a rep bar does that:rolleyes:

9. Internet.

:devious:

I remember when I took it seriously.

[​IMG]

"Sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me?!?!?"
    Aren't we all older then 15 here?

10. I just think it's lame that the "Internet" is an exuse to be rude or say hurtful things. I guess I'm silly, because I'd like to think that most people are kind. However I know that's unrealistic, and that most people will jump on anything they can to make themselves feel better. The anonymity of the Internet provides ample opportunity for this. I just figure people who go out of their way to be mean online must be truly unhappy. That kind of immaturity and lack of courtesy is just uncalled for, but when you think about who must be doing it... You realize it's not worth getting worked up about

11. #31 ReasonOrTreason, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011

It's so much more then that though.

It's the same situation as a fat girl asking you if she looks fat.

you could lie, and try to boost her ego and tell her everything is alright, she looks fine etc...

but no matter what you say or do, the fat girl will still be fat. You could tell her all the bullshit in the world to make her feel good about herself, but she's still fat, other people still see her as fat. It comes down to how truthful you are with yourself and everyone around you. Also, it has a lot to do with your self image and ego. If you know your self-worth, it won't be rattled by e-nerds who call you a slut.

The people calling this girl a whore are using the information they have available to label her what she must have been going for anyway. If you post a 6 paragraph story about getting fucked by a nerd, youre really putting yourself out there.

Why some people think that deserves praise is beyond me.

12. I'm not even sure it's as simple as saying it's a double standard of men vs women. I think it's more just that some people will find any reason to degrade you for no apparent reason, either because they're judgemental pricks or just for something to amuse themselves.

This 'double standard' could be applied to anything, straight people vs gays, whites vs blacks, rich vs poor, whatever. Most if not all people have some kinda preconceived prejudice towards groups of people and some choose to use it against them or degrade them.

It's just the human condition man, it can't be beat with anything but perseverance and self-possession. Most important thing is to not let yourself and those you care about be negatively impacted by it too much. As humans we mess up anything we touch. Fuck it.

13. Awww poor girl. Not used to people telling u the truth??

Must be an easy life...

14. Ok, to clear things up;
    <sarcasm>
    OP has to be a troll...we all know there are no females on the interwebs, just nerds, virgins, and crossdressers pretending to be girls...;)
    </sarcasm>

Society has been a dbl-standard for thousands of years...since males used a big club as a mating ritual tool.

BUT there are nice guys out there...we are just overlooked, because we are nice, not typical asshat machomen with tiny 'attributes'...:D

15. You made a thread about fucking a guy you didn't like, who then started semi-stalking you.

That doesn't make you a slut and that doesn't mean the guy is innocent but what the fuck, don't expect to get nothing but sympathy when you played a part in the problem you created.

16. Pretty much sums it up.

17. #37 treelover, May 10, 2011
    Well either way I wouldn't call someone a slut if they'd had casual
    Sex. While i wouldn't have causal sex, I don't think it makes someone a slut or a whore. If someone is comfortable enough to have causal sex and not care more power to them. And I think she's right in that most people wouldn't ridicule a guy for having causal sex.. They'd probably be like "good job". That's the double standard she was refering to, and it definitely does exist. yes, there are people who don't believe this, but there are definitely those that do as well. Just like there are those who beleive being a man means being tough and not showing your feelings, because to do so would make you weak(because apparently only women have emotions and that makes us weak where in reality you hold a lot of strength there). But as humans... As much as it sucks you just have to accept that there are double standards. You can follow your defined gender role and maybe avoid some ridicule, or you can do what you want and rise above people who don't know what they're talking about.

18. yea i don't care about you banging some guy that you later regreted. Sounds like 100% of women i know, there is at least 3 or 4 guys on their list they regret. Also, next time you make a thread make sure to make me a nice sandwich, no onion no pickle, extra blue cheese.

19. #39 treelover, May 10, 2011
    Classy :)

20. And you're alone at home, loose ass vagina flapping.