double stack roll

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maryjanelova, Jul 27, 2009.

1. would it be good for a first timer 2 take a doubke stack?

2. no dosage advice.

read the sticky at the top of this thread right now and come back and delete this post xD

3. Man is it really that common for dealers to say double stack trip etc? I've never even heard of it in my area or at concerts...It amazes me there's daily posts about it:rolleyes:

4. yeah its common where i am.

5. ok well sorry about that i just thought they would be different. ok yall can delete it cuase i dont know how to delete it ahaha sorry kinda new.

6. lol its all good... i have neva heard anyone talk about double stacks or trip stacks.. it doesnt even make sense to be naming it that...

anyone know why ?>

7. ill explain i use to get 100s of rolls a single stack is .2g double .4 tripple .6 its a method of the weight and size of the pill. the bigger the better in my book

8. An excellent roll wouldn't even contain .2g let alone .6, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

From what others have been saying it's used to rate the quality of a roll, not sure.

9. It's not to rate the quality. It's just the size of the pill. Like how thick it is.

10. its a measurement of how tall the pill is when looked at from side angle..like 2mm for example or 3mm

11. ok its all good i popped it so yea ill hit you guys up & tell you how my trip was!:D

12. hell yeah dude what type of roll u pop

13. lol.. usually the thicker the pill the more filler it has in it

14. omg i feeel sooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood i popped a white puma ahahaha i feelll soooloo fukn bomb right now omg

15. lol good vibes your way!! do you have a screen name for aim ?

!

16. yeaa homie its demonicpig i go on ma itouch so i cant get vids or nothn sent 2 me jus incase u were but message me ahahahahahahahhH i feel fukn bomb as fuk i cant even explain

17. oh dont trip chocolate chip i got my stereo ready with hardstyle trance homie ahahaha n i live in southern cali in san bernardino n its ok out prettay nice ahahah

18. haha yeah fo sho dude there has been good vibes about those pumas all over the internet, but really u should call some people over......smoke a blunt and chill on the grass :D

19. ahahaha ill make sure of that! ahaha thanks guys i luve you guys ahaha!! i love gc!!!!!