double perc inline bong worth $50?????

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hypnogreen, Oct 26, 2011.

1. is this worth $50 new 4.2 mm glass factory made am i getting a deal?

[​IMG]

ive never looked into a noname bong but this piece looks nice. anyone have any experience? the seller is under the impression that if i get one of these as for free i will buy 150 pcs from there store for my "bong shop" lol the sucky thing is that it is 100 for shipping so i will be getting this and a quad perc bong 7mm glass inline precooler. all for 100.

2. Definetly a good deal if its good glass. Saw one of those at a headshop by me for around 200. looks like it has a nice diffuser down there swell

3. jump on it dude, thats a nice piece.

imho..i would never get it, because of the percs, thats it. i think those are just too much

the diffuser looks like all you need.

4. ^
    I wouldn't get it either but to be honest it's not a bad deal at all op. Go for it.

5. Damn, that looks like a knock-off Kind Creations...they color their percs like that, as well as that kind of slider comes standard with their pieces. It's not usually colored, though.

But hell, for that price - go for it, dude! Worst case scenario is it's cheap glass, in which case a triple-percolated cheap glass piece is still kind of awesome.

6. Are you really tryin to scam this guy? For some cheap China glass? Idk it looks like a good deal for 50 bucks but karmas a bitch.

7. Worth the money while it lasts I suppose, but look at the quality of that glass. It is not going to last very long

8. Its 50 bucks. Of course its worth it. Whom ever is selling that has the decency to actually charge properly unlike black leaf.

Black Leaf - Horus Eye Glass Bong - Two 6-arm Tree Percs - Grasscity.com which charges 200 bucks, which I find ass backwards cause their schott duran 10 arm bubbler is 190.

I'd buy that thing in a heart beat for 50 bucks. Its hilarious and cheap. If all china glass was priced properly I'd have a fuck load of glass.

But he's ripping you off for shipping. But even at 100 bucks, thats still worth it.

Way better than 200

9. My last offer at 5am last night was to pay shipping only $95 worth and in return the supplier would send me 2 "sample products" we agreed that these "sample products" would be counted for in my first purchase (which i do not intend to ever make as the min number of each style i can buy is 100pcs 50min per style.

so the to styles we agreed on are One: the water pipe above with 2 percs and one inline diffuser. The second is this bong.

[​IMG] supplier say its 7mm glass but ill believe it when i see it!!!

[​IMG]

Also i could get used to getting free shit from asian factories lol im working a now supplier right now and im going to try to get this sweet hookah with stimpy on it for free

10. .....

11. Yea it may be some hood shit but you got to get it how you live you know? I cant afford glass but i spend my money on it anyway. if i can find a way to get nice shit for next to nothing im going to take that importunity and you cant tell me you wouldnt do the same... or maybe you would take the moral road and in that case your better then i am.. bu

12. [quote name='"hypnogreen"']

Yea it may be some hood shit but you got to get it how you live you know? I cant afford glass but i spend my money on it anyway. if i can find a way to get nice shit for next to nothing im going to take that importunity and you cant tell me you wouldnt do the same... or maybe you would take the moral road and in that case your better then i am.. bu[/quote]

Attached Files:

13. Sounds like your gonna get yourself into some bad shit man. Careful

14. I would not take that impurtunity.

15. you also have Glass by: Sovereignty, Lurch, Creep, N3rd, Blaize, Toro. I dont have the cash to buy glass by any of those pieces. Im taking a sample from a company that makes millions selling these in bulk each year. I dont feel too bad about bluffing a huge company in china out of a single item that is basically worthless to them yet once it reaches a retailer its going to cost me hundreds.

also is that second bong a weed star or is that a knock off logo?

16. Don't fuck with the Chinese man...

17. You say that now, wait till they send the bad karma ninja deathbot to your house. Lots of good advice in here from other people. My only advice is get a job and save like me. No degree in my line of work and a "criminal" record. I got this job from a damn temp agency. It is possible to get fine glass man, for anybody

Unsubbed.......

18. True but i dont plan on ever doing this again. Im in college and in an apt with 4 other people. We all wanted to get a bong but noone wanted to throw in the money. Now our room will have 1 possibally 2 dec bongs and ill gladly pay for the shipping of these free items and ill get smoked up. and 5 college kids dont have to sacrifice food. also im positive that this is not illegal.

19. [quote name='"hypnogreen"']True but i dont plan on ever doing this again. Im in college and in an apt with 4 other people. We all wanted to get a bong but noone wanted to throw in the money. Now our room will have 1 possibally 2 dec bongs and ill gladly pay for the shipping of these free items and ill get smoked up. and 5 college kids dont have to sacrifice food. also im positive that this is not illegal.[/quote]

How is this not illegal? You're giving them your word, which they'll have saved, that your non-existent headshop will buy 100+ pieces from them. You can definitely get in trouble here. Will they pursue you for taking 2 china glass bongs from them? Probably not. But either way OP you're cheating the system, and thats not how you should go about doing things.