Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Double lung transplant recipient and smoking weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Forked Up2, Aug 2, 2013.

1. If you just got a double lung transplant and the doner was a stoner, how long would you wait before toking up again? And would your tolerance be higher because of the seasoned lungs?  :metal:

2. Didnt even know you could get a lung transplant..but thc is absorbed through the lungs but it affects your brain so i dont thing lungs would have anything to do with it

3. Haha I'm just kidding on this thread, but that would be a hard question to answer.   ;)

4. @[member="Forked Up2"] I thought you were but i was stoned and just thought i would answer anyway

• Like Like x 1