Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Double-Layered Joint?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Prof. Toke, Aug 28, 2008.

1. i was thinking of this idea earlier today about rolling a normal sized joint, but then roll another joint around the outside of that to make like a double layered one. the point being that it wont burn as quick as if u just packed 1 roll with the same amount of weed. think im on to something or just a silly theory?

2. It burns slower, but the smoke is harsher.

If you can roll very good Js that burn slow anyways, I would just not doublewrap the J because you will lose flavor and gain harshness.

3. so there would be a joint in a joint? like a joint with weed inside, inside of another joint with weed inside? if that is the case, why not roll a big joint? or 2 joints and smoke them separately?

4. Do you mean an entire joint around the first, or just two papers?

Simpleton

Hendrix got in before me

5. I don't see why not. But why not just roll a fatty fat fat joint instead?

6. thats actually how i roll my joints. i roll a joint than roll it inside another paper. Holds together well and i love the coconut flavor on the papers!

7. What I've always wondered is if you could take a paper lay it out somehow adhere the weed to the paper over the entire paper in a thin layer(except the gum part) and then roll it up like a cinnamon bun.

8. you will taste the paper the entire time, thats just shit--just roll it all into one j

9. there is two totally different topics going in here.

10. #10 Electric Wizard, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008

you'd end up with a little toothpick with a terrible weed : paper ratio

11. I got a picture of that on my phone. We call it a Holmon Hammer, cause that's the name of the kid who came up with that idea first in my area.

12. what i mean is picture rolling a normal j, and then roll another around that one, so yes it would be like a joint inside another joint. my thinking was that it would burn slower cause of the extra layer versus just cramming one with the same amount of weed.

13. Why would u wanna do that?

Sorry dude but i can only see cons here.

- Smoking twice as much paper as what u would when u would just roll one fat one.

- Higher chances off oneven burning.

- Crappy taste cause off all the paper.

- Probably a hassle to roll.

- Less smooth tokes.

- Time consuming, u can probably roll two fat ones in the same amount off time as u would roll one off these.

Around here we like to smoke as little paper as possible so i don't quite see people starting to roll like that in my area. If u do decide to roll it put some pictures up and let us know if it was worthwile.

14. there is no need for it if you can roll a proper joint. the less paper the better.

15. Just roll a tulip. You'll get high...

16. dude ive thought about trying that same exact thing... never got to it but i imagine that it would burn slower but be kinda harsh? kinda like double wrappin a joint

17. did you come up with this idea high? im not saying that it is a dumb idea its just that i would never think of that lol.

18. when i thought about trying it i was high.. always learn something new when you smoke...or maybe you just forgot you knew it and learned it again..

19. just roll an L joint

20. First time I saw that was when I was trippin on acid and my friend had this "great idea" to roll one of those. IT got the job done