Double ice pinch bowl piece by Apix Design rasta

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by straight purps, Aug 8, 2011.

1. na i was referring to angel dust from training day, denzel passes him a bowl he smokes it and denzel goes , i didnt know u like to get wet, the dudes likkee waaaah then just starts tripping bawls

2. also from chappelle's show wayne brady " I didn't know you like to get wet dave, what ? yeah thats straight up angel dust... PCP.

3. thanks! the jailhouse rasta looks good with the rasta toro i had to have the color scheme when i saw it

4. I made my own reference

5. i agree with that too flamm. never smoked ne new hashs only typical choco bar hash like literally 7 years ago. but iv thought about double bowls for awhile and wondered y none were made. ::tips hat to smiley::

6. i will make a video of doing this today stay tuned
    with the new double bowl

7. Kief and hash it hurt but awesome the hash was in my grinder for a month about half a gram of bubble hash at first snap of kief in right bowl hash and kief in left with weed plugging it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM-eoHhlnJA[/ame]

Attached Files:

8. You should hot knife this with a tuning fork.

9. So is yours.

I had the same idea except it's like a 6 shooter bowl, just like 6 little 1 hit bowls honeycombed together.

10. I've heard that idea on the City before and it wasn't from you.
    There's also a Slurms McKenzie on here already too.
    Do you just copy everything?
    :laughing:

11. I wanna make one with tons of pushed bowls in one

12. Do it dude, I know you can.
    Like a reverse tree perc, but a slide!

edit: I accept prototypes :wave:

13. I'll beta test too!

14. also present for beta testing

15. Fresh greens for everyone:hello:

16. #36 straight purps, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How much you know ill buy it

17. i'll beta and you know i'll do ya good, smily! :D

love seeing the Apix love here, he's an awesome blower, AND an awesome guy. help him succeed ;)

18. I meant the dual bowls, Douche.

Smoke from two bowls would be a lot to handle... and if they weren't packed right, one might cash while the other would still be half full, causing you to have to plug one while you finish off the other.

19. First, no name calling. Second, he was making fun of you by turning your post against you, he didn't misunderstand.

Who is to say that he is lighting them both at once? Why not burn one, then the other?

Also, is it honestly too hard to put your thumb over the empty one while you're pulling the second? How lazy are we?

20. Clearly you lack the comprehension skills you're bitching at him about.