Double Coned Joint

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by JoinedBlunt, Jan 1, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

I've rolled regular joints, regular cone joints, but I've always wondered how to roll a double coned joints (just something fancy to pull out at a party)

2. thats called a doobie. just roll it like a straight joint but keep your fingers more to the center and let some fall out the end.

3. Also you could roll it up normally and twist up each end... Ghetto double cone WINS!

4. just shape it... so put more weed in the middle and thin out the edges

5. ive smoked a blunt rolled in this way, and it was great. just put more weed in the center and roll around it.

6. I actually used to roll my first joints like this, hehe :smoke:

But yeah not that hard, before rolling it up make sure to put more weed in the center and when rolling use your fingers to manage the filling more towards the center.

Happy toking :smoking:

7. If i wanted to show off at a party i'd do it forreal. It wouldn't be hard at all. Roll two regular cone jays, one filtered one not and leave part you'd light open. Stick the two together (one sightly inside the other) close enough that the buds touch and intermingle. Use a gumstrip or two to seal her up, and light from the unfiltered end.

I would use some shorter and wider papers for this, because you can get fatter cones that way without making it a 2-3 gram jay. Plus it will be double long so if you use shorties it should be 8-10 cm

8. basically indierock78 does it the same way I do it. I usually roll all joints like this when I do it, but I always roll blunts 99% of the time.