Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Double Bubble?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mr.Christmas, May 25, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I found a double bowled bubbler (as the thread name hints) for $46. I was wondering if it would be worth the buy, so opinions would be gladly noted and uh... considered, I guess.

It's a side by side kinda deal, with the two bowls on the opposite sides of the main chamber; looks like a cannon kinda. It's blue too.

Also, I bought a self clearing oney today... I feel foolish now considering the purchase.

2. how can we tell you if its the right piece for you? :smoke:

i don't really think i'd be into something with two bowls but that's just me. but hey man if its a piece you could see yourself enjoying go for it

3. Why would you want two bowls lol

4. my sister had one like that for a bit, it was actually pretty sick. we got two people to light it and it milked up pretty nicely. we called it the biplane