Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Double Bubble Hash QP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by banged0ut, May 7, 2012.

1. First time poster, waddup tokers!

Picked up what was told be "Double Bubble Hash". Basicly it's Bubble Kush made into bubble hash. Got it for 400$. Its smells nice and is rly soft at 15c + temp. Smokes smooth, gives a nice high.

Iv'e been breaking up .5 into smalls balls n rollin' it with clip... head rush sooo gooooodd, get banged OUT!

What you guys think of this brick?

Attached Files:

2. Where did u get such a great deal? I'm so jealous...

3. From Montreal. :smoke:

Get banged OUT!

4. Nice pickup bro.

5. [quote name='"banged0ut"']From Montreal. :smoke:

Get banged OUT![/quote]

Fuck yeah Montreal! Love the prices here :smoke:

6. that's incredible

jealous doesn't describe my emotion to that picture

7. i think it looks like a brownie lol...but awesome pickup

8. #8 pigpen03, May 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    i dont wanna be the guy that has to say it, but watch for mold with that much hash dude.

you are NOT supposed to brick that much bubble as there is residual amounts of water left in it and it will turn to mold :(

so you may wanna break it up a bit or just smoke the fuck out of it.

9. your not being "that guy"

your being the good guy!

i never knew this. but makes plenty of sense. good call!

10. Is it medical? Or off street? Jw lol looks medical quality it you ask me =p

11. I suggest he makes half of it into qwiso hash.
    :)

12. Wow thats the most bubble hash I've seen in one chunk, that should be loads of fun congrats

13. Thanks man, its been cut into 14s already :) this was during the cutting, the inside was so beautiful n the aroma was wonderful!

Hehe, thanks man. This is my first QP pickup to :)

Street. Apparently, there was a huge slab of this made with 40+lbs kush ... I know right?