Double 6 Arm Perc Bong *Updated with Video*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Metal Militia, Nov 17, 2010.

1. #1 Metal Militia, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
    Hey guys, picked this up in July down in Florida on vacation. The head shop was around the Orlando area, but I can't remember the name.

I have no idea what company it is, if any one knows that'd be awesome!
    Sorry for the shitty pics, phone camera.

Logo: (I personally don't care for the logo, I wish it was clear. Perhaps I'll find a sticker to put over it or something..)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kick ass bong bro.

3. Looks slick. Personally, I'd get a longer downstem for it, but that's partly because I like to use as little water as possible in my pieces.

4. That's my plan. Thanks for the input man.

5. #5 Hydroriffic, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    yea forsure, I almost got too long of one, 6", but it fit perfect to the bottom corner.

Sick toob tho!

and dude i love the wire management. LOL im just ocd when it comes to pc's and wire management.

I personally like the sticker, adds some personality.Putting other stickers on good glass is just plain tacky imho.

6. Haha the wire management looks shitty, but it actually was the best way for air flow on my case believe it or not. If i tucked the cables away inside instead of outside, they would be blocking my hard drive bay from the front fan.

Yeah i suppose, prolly why I haven't put any on yet I guess.

Thanks for the input guys, I'll try to get milk shot videos up tonight!

7. Nice pick-up,you would think the downstem would be longer? When you have time order one from alt,a showerhead (alex k).

8. #8 Metal Militia, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYCYy9-nibk"]YouTube - My Movie[/ame]

9. Anyone know the brand who uses that as a logo by chance?