DOTA 2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by tiquanunderwood, Nov 7, 2013.

1. eyyo! where my dota 2 players at? i'm reppin' like 550 wins if you tryna hop on a pub game some time. be easy!

2. I'm new to dota2 but am pretty fuckin good I played LoL for a while n became unstoppable in that game and so far in DOTA I'm raping people pretty hard. Over 90% win rate too.

What's ur steam name ill add you. If ur interested I'm planning on making a Stoner Guild to start playing Ranked matches so far have me and 2 other very skilled stoners on my team lol

3. Haha nice win rate man. I'm at about 55 but play all types like all random and captains where it can be a bit cheesy. My steam is Bamajama. Add me up to that guild if you start it up. My friends and I blaze and tear it up.

4. [quote name="AJE420" post="18962786" timestamp="1384073300"]I'm new to dota2 but am pretty fuckin good I played LoL for a while n became unstoppable in that game and so far in DOTA I'm raping people pretty hard. Over 90% win rate too. What's ur steam name ill add you. If ur interested I'm planning on making a Stoner Guild to start playing Ranked matches so far have me and 2 other very skilled stoners on my team lol[/quote]Add me: texlax13 Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Soo if u wont real play u can add me: mast3rjudas ! Lets make a good game! ;]

6. Steam name: facepwnt
    I been playing dota since it first came out on wc3 bnet i was shaman of a clan and shit. Cant find anyone to play dota 2 with tho;(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app while high as fuck

7. #7 Arteezy, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    If anyone thinks they're good at Dota 2, message me (1v1 me bro). I'm always down to play with people who understand this game. Hell, if you know who my profile pic and username refers to off the top of your head, message me.

8. Sorry for the resurrection...

More people need to play this game!

I think my username is smokingcrow.... I use viper