Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DOT PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST. SENT TO MEDTOX LAB IN NY

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by worriedeizz92, Apr 13, 2020.

1. QF PLUS has anyone had any luck with A DOT drug test using Quick Fix?

2. I passed 2 hair tests using the Macujo method and Zydot afterwards

3. Heavy smoker ?

4. Good luck. Hopefully the day will come within this decade when the archaic process of pre employment screening for marijuana will be outlawed.

I have no idea about the effectiveness of Quick Fix or any other method. I've always passed drug tests the old fashioned way, by studying my ass off for however long it took to piss clean.

5. Moderate ..2-3 times a week

• Like Like x 1

6. Might explain the pass.

Can’t pass a hair test as a heavy smoker.
    Not unless you’re bald :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. LOL.....funny you say that They took my armpit hair because I keep my hair really short

8. I wonder if anyone's ever thought of walking in completely hairless except for ass hair and just being like "Your Move."

9. Yeah I’ve read stories of guys doing, but as he just mentioned they will grab armpit hair or eyebrow hair so you have to be 100% committed to being hairless and also showing up to the new job looking like a fucking Dr. Evil cat :D

I’m sure the recruiter or new employer will also raise a brow at you being newly hairless hahahahaha, which could also qualify you for another random test and get you assed out in the end. LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Probably gotta pull out all your eyelashes too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Yeah ..some peeps tried that where I work ..... those nurses ain't shy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Soon nobody is going to answer the question?

13. You'll know soon enough. Welcome to the forum.

14. #14 old shol4evr, Apr 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1