Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DOT Physical and Screen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by db670, Oct 16, 2010.

1. I have to pass a DOT physical and drug test tomorrow. I am trying to figure out if I am going to be good to go or not. I haven't smoked for over 60 days. I am a little on the big side but I have been walking every day like a mile or so, doing some weights and drinking a LOT of water.

I took a home drug test and it read negative but the line was kinda faint and the test window was pink, that was over a week ago... Anyone have this scenario?

I would appreciate some quick responses!

2. Yes you're fine sir.

3. Thanks!

4. What is this for? If you don't mind me asking. Surely they don't expect you to take a physical and drug screen for your license =/

5. prolly for a commercial drivers license.

6. Haha you're fine. My gf sister passed a drug test by taking a cleaner 1 day before the test. :hello: