Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DOT Panel Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tnedet, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Before you jump on me I have read pinned posts and done a fair amount of research. I took a DOT drug test today and I havent smoked in 52 days and prior to smoking a gram i had been clean for 14 days. I really need someone to put my mind at ease. I downed water all day like 10 bottles before test and still managed to keep yellow after eating some cheezitz (vitamin B). I'm just worried because according to some info they test to 15 ng/ml which is extremely low.... anyone have a similar experience? Can i hear some success stories? The results aren't given to me, they are given straight to my potential employer so I'm toast if i fail.

2. I also want to add that i passed 2 first check home tests with a very faint line 7 and 9 days ago

3. The cake is baked, practice your acceptance.

4. I think you should be alright. 52 days clean is a LONG time. I am currently on day 39, tomorrow will be day 40. Around day 31 I started to get faint lines on my home tests after lots of FAILS, they are still faint.. but the instruction books clearly say, as well as the vendors I have contacted that if you see ANY red line under the TEST line, even if not as dark as the CONTROL line.. you are negative. I try and test 3x a day, as these test strips are cheap if you find the proper site. For the past 5 days I've gone 2/3 almost every day.. the 2 NEGATIVES being FAINT.. but one or two have been brighter.

I weigh roughly 223lbs, depends on the day and how fat I want to be... I am only 5"10'. I am also in my mid 30's, Male, and have a pretty fast metabolism which is only slowed by my prescription medications. I believe it REALLY depends on YOU, heck when I was 23 over a decade ago I was 180lbs, I would start testing clean after 21 days, and if I had a pre-employment screen I would go to GNC and buy a QCarbo32 drink.. they are fairly expensive, but they have been 100% for like the half dozen times I had to be tested.. but like I said, I was roughly 30lbs lighter, was not on any prescription medications, and was a lot more active. But days before the test I would always stop exercising as I read somewhere that the more active you are, the more your body is going to "detox" toxins and such.. so it's maaaay be better to kind of be lazy for a day or 2 prior to the test? Regardless, that's what I did and was always good.

I need to take my test at a dumpy lab down the street from my employer one day this week, although I'm like 90% sure I will pass for THC, I still have that damned fear in the back of my head.... I know what you mean, just try and stay positive. I was lucky my employer is so stupid, does not have a drug policy, and they are only making us go take tests so that they can show our auto insurance provider we have "clean" drivers, I am not a driver, I rarely go out on job sites. I am generally in a shop or office. My employer legally could not terminate me for testing positive if I did, but I do not want that to even become a question.. as they are very unethical and would just say something else if they really wanted to get rid of me.. which is highly unlikely as I have been there for 2 years, never missed a day of work, and been shifted around roles so much I can't even remember what department I started at.

They gave me a "heads up" about 2 months ago, they know more than 50% of our staff smokes pot, heck we have guys with DUIs, have literally failed their tests for cocaine and other nonsense, yet were never terminated because they "come to work and perform well"... heck, even the guy that crashed his F-150 Work vehicle through the divider on the Turnpike heh.

The world sucks, especially the workplace, people play politics, have their clicks, and are unprofessional all over the place.. both good and bad, but mostly bad.. but we all get paid and need to make a living.

5. Thanks for the words beejay22. I'm 21 5'10" and 215. I'm currently in school to work on big trucks so I'm somewhat active and in the shop everyday. I have this job lined up after school of course only if i pass this. A lot riding on it. I just hope if i do fail they don't have a strict cut and dry policy on drug testing.

6. I think you should be okay man, I wish I was still young. I would recommend maybe buying a Q Carbo32 drink... they sell them on eBay for $25-30'sh... but at GNC or Walgreens they sell QCarbo 16 for like $40, 32 for $55+'sh..

I would drink the test very early in the morning of the day I had the test like 7am, as I generally always got screened between 9-11am'sh.. So I'd drink it before 7am, make sure to urinate 1-2x, then pound some water.. no matter how much water you put in you your urine color will still be like Gatorade Lime Yellow, the stuff is like DYE inside you.. trust me, you'll be seeing it for days (sorry for the description lol).

You absolutely have to take that morning whizz like always, so I would try and drink it before that, but sometimes I would just have to pee then eventually pound the drink, and try to get at least 1 wizz in before my "test"... I would always try and hit the cup "midstream"... I just kept researching online and always heard that's the best to get it, not at the start, not at the end lol.

Please don't hold me to all these "methods"... but I do similar work, I'm in my mid 30's now.. it sucks that I literally wasn't "clean" and passing my tests by day 30, it's now day 39 and they are "iffy" but seemingly getting more "stable" in the NEGATIVE department. People said it would take 30+ days, I didn't believe them.. they even said "take your time at work" because I am doing THEM a favor by taking this test... we have NO drug policy, this is just to show that our "drivers/techs" are clean, which I am not even... I work in an office and sometimes in the metal shop grinding drill bits and mindless stuff. But more so on the sitting on my butt end in offices and doing customer support nonsense, our company is pathetic to be honest... they are very unethical, if I failed the test I would only look like an idiot, they know like 75% of the staff is one "something" illegal, hey most of it is pot which is harmless IMO. But there are the bad seeds that do harder stuff and give everyone a bad image... just a shame.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FYI a midstream "clean catch" is for testing for germs. It allows the first bit of urine to wash away any germs that may be hanging out at the opening of your penis so only germs from your kidneys or bladder will be caught.