DOT drug test Colorado

Discussion in 'General' started by mrxfx, Jun 29, 2013.

1. HI,I've been a reader for years but just now made account. I have a upcoming DOT drug test in Colorado within the next 2 weeks and will not pass naturally. I have used quickfix before for retail jobs in Indiana and it passed. I was informed that quick fix is now being tested for uric acid. That is no big deal seeing as I'll just order Canadian. My main concern is the no foam/smell. I know drug testing places aren't supposed to go by this stuff but aparently they are. It will not be collected by a lab either. It will be collected by medical people at the trucking company and then sent to lab so they could easily break protocol if they wanted to. I called the company and asked what kind of drug test they do and they said "Urine,and if it comes back inconclusive then we do hair".  I'm now wondering if the inconclusive samples had to do with using synthetic.

What do you guys think? pass or no pass?

P.S. This is my first trucking job and if I fail I'll be fucked for life...No one will ever even attempt tp hire me again for a trucking job and I'll have to find my own way back to Indiana.

2. Don't take a chance with fake piss. Get a buddys clean piss if you can and if not pay the extra money and buy dehydrated real urine.

3. I will be taking bus from Indiana to Colorado so a friends will be no good. Quick fix sells powdered urine or atleast a synthetic urine brand does from what I seen. I can't afford

4. I pray that you are not hauling gasoline. Or any chemicals that will shut down the interstate if you crash. If that happens, and you fail, it's prison time for you.

5. I'll be fine driving. I really quit 2 weeks ago and will be 1 month clean once I hit Colorado. As long as I don't crash in training or get a random I'll be fine. It's just the intial test I need to manipulate.

6. OK,I decided I'm gonna go with testclear powdered urine. Alot cheaper than ureasample and its good for years!

7. How did test clear work for you? I know I'm bumping an old thread but I'm thinking about switching from synthetic quick fix (which I've passed multiple labcorp and quest tests with) to powdered urine. Can anyone validate that test clear is REAL human urine?

8. Just from my experience, I knew alot of DOT workers and they get tested randomly like every couple of months so be careful mate.