Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dosing with mids?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bobbybouche, Jun 24, 2017.

1. I have some mids laying around and want to make a quick,single serving glass of chocolate milk.ive only ever made edibles with avb and i use about 2-2.5 grams. How many grams of mids should i use for a single serving? I want to make it strong enough to give me the giggles.

3. What your asking is tolerance based and mids are typically sativa for me half zone and I bet ya anything if you use less you won't have quite the fun you intended and you'll always think back and wonder if IRON-EYES was right ;)

4. You ain't gotta drink it all at one time neither...

5. Ahh Good point man.i just might do that romorrow but i just got done simmering one g in some milk and coconut oil.lets see how it goes.

6. Of mids?!
    Weak sauce

7. Dude if you use VERY little oil/milk/ butter or whatever you would be surprised at what a small amount will do.yesterday i simmered 1.5 g of avb in like half a mug full of milk and it had me pretty high for like 4 hours.i have a high tolerance from vaping all day too.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I hope you have a fun one!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't disbelieve your experience, but you definitely do not have a high tolerence.

10. Well, i always thought it was anyways.not sure what other ppls are like but i can basically only get to the level i like from eating an edible and vaping on top of it.