Dosing E on LSD

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HitsFromTheZong, Mar 1, 2009.

1. I am going to be taking a potent tab of LSD pretty soon, and I was wondering to candyflip, if I should take the roll right when i feel the acid. Or would it be fine to take a roll later in my trip?

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to take the acid before the e, but if not let me know.

Thanks!

2. #2 head dead, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    Any time after you dose the acid would be fine to take E (if you want to candy flip). Some people take E first and dont like the feeling of comming down from E while on acid.

Unless you snort your E, and then you will probably come down off the E during your acid trip, or atleast you wont be peaking on E for the entire trip. But any one who is worth their salt in drug usage would be fine comming off E while tripping.

3. Yeah, I'm not worried about coming down off the e. I have plenty of other drugs to help with that :p

4. take the pill when u are peaking on the dose, so maybe a good 3 or so hours in. that, in my experience, has been the most effective way for the durgs to synergize just right. the dose basically prolongs the roll. and the effect the two create is like a whooooole other drug.

have fun man.