Dose of Dissonance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by svedka, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In a heated exchange during a House hearing, Congressman Al Green brilliantly destroys Trump lackey Steven Mnuchin for refusing to answer questions about Trump & Russia!
    (there may be more videos or articles posted in this thread by the OP as he likes the title lol)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I preferred al in the geico commercials.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Green asked the question and never gave the guy a chance to answer. He came across as a bully pushing someone around and if you admire that kind of behavior it says something. It was like Green didn't want him to answer. If you think Mnuchin was brilliant destroyed then you're not grounded in reality.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. exactly. Stop the presses if youve never seen a politician, much less a democrat, philibustering and grandstanding during a hearing. Oh boy...That will make the highlight real for the re-election campaign I'm sure. Which, when you really dig into it...thats what the whole point is anyways.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bernie doing what he does best, speaking up for the disenfranchised, those without a voice or even awareness of how they continue to be stripped of rights and benefits so the elite can make more billions. short 13 min. video but watch the 1st 3 to know HE is ALIVE & WELL!!!

"PEOPLE WILL DIE!!!" Bernie Sanders DESTROYS Trump Lackey Mick Mulvaney on Trump's Budget

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sanders asked two questions that took a minute to answer, the rest of the video he was making one of his speeches. When you said someone was destroyed I expected to see that but I didn't, it was just hot air from a politician.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Love those x CRUSHES y titles

SMASHES

DESTROYS

:laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. "The vast majority of the worlds thinks we do a terrible job" - Bernie

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. #10 bssarchives, Feb 16, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Republicans are disgusting, and in most cases just irritable high functioning alcoholics, just an all around icky icky nasty group of people, but it is them who inspired me to steer completely away from Alcohol, for that, I owe them thanks. :poop:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Reading your posts would lead one to believe that you're the one who's irritable and nasty.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. I disagree Cactus Ed

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Look what the republicans are doing Cactus Ed, you wouldn't consider that to be disgusting and vile??

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. I'm sure many things Republicans do are disgusting but you're being too general, could you give examples of what you're talking about?

• Like Like x 1
  15. @Cactus Ed and I will not apologize for stereotyping The Republicans in my previous post, I have sat back in my carefree hippy dippy world too long listening to they're stereotypes against the Blue and The Green. I live in Indiana, (predominantly conservative republican territory) and from my experience THEY ARE, for the most part highly functioning alcoholics, with no regard for the disabled, mentally ill, unemployed etc...and I'm sick of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. And yea, I DO like Bill Clinton, JUST BECAUSE he played the Saxophone. So what?

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. That's okay, don't apologize, we're all prejudiced one way or another.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. [​IMG]

u srs tho?

• Like Like x 2
  19. I don't know what that means.

20. Ye my bad dude

Sarcasm in text and all, you're a fresher face here so I don't really know your stances yet, so I'm asking if you're serious or not about the Bill Clinton thing

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.