Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dose hash stay in your system the same amount of time as buds.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jims320, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Ok so i have a drug test. I still have 2 weeks.

I know before iv been fine in 2-3 weeks i just wana know if the hash is the same as bud.

Smoke about a q in the last 2 weeks. A little bit everyday.

This is a lab test so i know i gota do all the normal steps to get it out such as exercising and drinking greentea or water but if you have some other tips or know of a product that speeds it up please let me know.

Not looking for a massing product

2. It should, it has the same chemicals cannabis has, only in a more concentrated form.

3. Hash is just concentrated cannabis, it shouldn't last much longer than just nugs. Drink lots of water like a couple gallons a day and do anything to make you sweat or burn fat

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum