Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dose anyone say dude after taking a hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jones1234567, Oct 21, 2011.

1. i was talking to my friend and he dosent smoke and gives me shit for it and one time he took a sip of water and slirped to make a sound like a bong then took a deep breath and was like duuuude. so i was wondering if any1 did that lol. i no i never have herd it.

2. haha i usually snap it then say

"Damn...That was fat"

lol

3. If im with friends, I say "Cheers" and when im by myself i say "Chubbs" to remind me to try and smoke as the legendary Chubbs. :smoking:
    Before i light a J, I say "Excuse me while I light my spliff!"

4. I don't say anything after taking a hit, normally.

Now if I take a monster hit then I tend to make a kind of a sour face, squint a little, and then say "wow..."

This song is necessary now:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqDJEnE7Ubc]Shpongle - Monster Hit - YouTube[/ame]

5. I say oh what a lovely tea party

6. lmaooooooooooooo

7. hahaha hell yeahhh

whenever one of us takes a huge hit one of us will always say "duuuuuuuuuuuuude"

8. For me it's usually just a loongg drawn out "aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh." If it was really nice, then maybe a nice little "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh" too. :D

9. Before i light a bowl i chant out "FIRE IN DA HOOOOOLE" like marijuanaman420

10. Yeah dude I do it all the time. But it is usually promptly accompanied by a coughing session of appreciation.

11. Why would you take something so stupid so seriously. But when i smoke the only thing i say after exhale is "uhuh uhuh uhuh" and have watery eyes.

12. I say dude a lot...But usually after a huge hit I cock my head back and bellow "My God, chum! This is some fuckin' decent right here!":cool:

13. That was pretty funny! :smoke:

14. When I'm fucked with friends i say DUUUUUDE alot,
    and if i get an idea im like DUUUUUUDE IMAGINE IF...(insert highdea here)
    fun in the sun.
    after a big hit i turn my head one way n shut my eyes sometimes for a like one sec, idk why ha.

15. I usually just say "yup", but if I take a milky one to the dome, its almost always accompanied by "..whoa"

16. If I take a huge bong hit its normally preceded by "see you when I get back" and followed by an "uh oh" and me falling back into the sofa.

But I do say dude sometimes. Or "oh fuck..." followed by a few minutes with my head in my hands.

17. *Takes a huge ass rip and coughs out the smoke instead of breathing it out, and smoke goes into my stomach and i have to burp it up for a minute*

During said process, i probably say the following: "OHHH SHIT..... FUUUUCK....... Dude, i hit that too hard."

18. [quote name='"PurpleCrack"']If im with friends, I say "Cheers" and when im by myself i say "Chubbs" to remind me to try and smoke as the legendary Chubbs. :smoking:
    Before i light a J, I say "Excuse me while I light my spliff!"[/quote]

After that I say "oh god I gotta take a lift"

19. [quote name='"jones1234567"']i was talking to my friend and he dosent smoke and gives me shit for it and one time he took a sip of water and slirped to make a sound like a bong then took a deep breath and was like duuuude. so i was wondering if any1 did that lol. i no i never have herd it.[/quote]

Lmfao i litterly just did exactly what your friend did like 10 minutes about 5 times hahahah wtf :p