Dose anyone here use cocaine on a regular basis?

Discussion in 'General' started by jeremyg, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Way too expensive on my part... when I have money to blow I spend it on glass.

2. are you referring to bongs/pipes or meth?

3. yay is hella fun but i see stories liek yours, keepsmokinreefa, too often

4. Thats Not Something To Brag About,,,I Know someBody Who Sniffer Yay for 5 yrs..and now they can stick their finger up one nostril and it can come out out the other because of all the tissue i ate...Think About That the next time u decide to sniff yay..

O and to answer your question..No ive never tried it

5. i've done it a few times and its OK. i've told myself i'll never spend money on it again, unless i have extra extra (tax returns, lottary ticket, ect...) money.

6. yea if im at a party or something i'll buy a few lines... but other then that i don't ever want to have it in large amounts around me because i know i won't be able to controll myself.

7. :smoking:

8. Im around a couple grams of coke everyday, but i used to do it maybe once a week, and then i went on a 2 week binge of coke and crack that i spend mad money on, and i havent touched either thing again yet, dont want to, scared to, its a powerful drug thats highly addicting, so besides special occasions, like tom, i no more lol.

9. I'm on dat Patron, I'm on that Dro, I'm on a couple pills.....don't fuck with tha blow.

Actually I've never done it but I'd try it anyday.

10. mescaline and peyote are the same fucking thing.

i used to average a quarter-half ounce a week, maybe more for special occasions.

glad i dont anymore.

11. ha i hooked up with a girl that had that shit. grossss. i was traumatized.

she still gave good head.

12. my roomate is a cokehead and i know what it does to people and although like every drug i am interested init i dont plan on using it anytime soon. I know he would give me a free line and there is one sitting no more then 5 feet from me but just dont want to get involved. I have seen to many people fuck up there lives.

bud and shrooms for me. And opiats as soon as my poppies are ready for harvest.

13. my ol lady loves it, i swear the bitch has a nose like a elephant trunk,,,she likes to make a dirty joint with it,,,, sprinkling the powder on the pot before twisting a joint up,,,,we do it so rarely,, it really aint a issue,,,,,, if only i was being filmed while on it,, it makes me fuck like a rabid gorilla,,,coke,beer, weed, naked ass,,, a hell of a combination,,,,,,,,,,i wont let her mess with it if shes ragging,,,,its a excellent sex drug,,,,:smoking:

14. foreal i can never get it up on yay

15. oh man, thats all i wanna do when i do that shit, just stay up and get some ass

16. tried it 2 or 3 times. loved it. haven't touched it since. too many of my friends are hooked on that shit, and it's ruining their lives...

17. I fucked with it a bit in high school, but none since. It costs too much in the end.

18. There was a period of about two weeks where I found myself doing a gram a day until I just ran out of money. I still do one here and there if a friend offers but I don't do it regularly.

19. Coke is a waste:

1. It doesn't last that long

2. You have to keep doing it to keep that rush going

3. Its pricey

4. It fucks with your ego

5. Get caught with it... :wave:

Coke is for quiet, shy persons who want to fit in with society. The problem is when the exact opposite of that type takes coke, for those users they become what they think is god. :rolleyes:

Buds, shrooms and alcohol is all you need. You want a rush, go slam 3 Redbulls... I've seen many ruin there lives because of it. Trying it once or twice is one thing but from there on out you cant adapt a healthy lifestyle with it.

20. what does mj and blow smell like, yeah my buddy also goes crazy for white, dont know why probably just likes sucking cock i guess