Dose Any One Know If Little Caesars Drug Tests ?

Discussion in 'General' started by A Bong A Day, Jun 7, 2014.

1. I just got a job at little Caesars and want to know if they do pre employment tests btw I live in Canada

Thanks

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If they try to, go see a lawyer and check into personal privacy laws in Canada...

3. every little caesers ive been to the employees look like stoners or crack addicts

4. I have never been to a Little Caesar's where the person who served me did not look baked.

5. Couldn't tell you but in Canada drug tests are mainly done in safety sensitive jobs and even then the Supreme Court has ruled against them in some cases.
    As an example http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/workplace-random-alcohol-tests-rejected-by-top-court-1.1340382.

Talk to the "cool" co-workers and find out from them. Then make your choice. or try calling a few outside of your area and simply ask LOL. As the others have said most people behind the counters are baked or you can tell that they do.

6. i think not

7. i worked there for 18 months, the whole staff is baked bro, your good. i would take smoke breaks and get stoned outside the managers. Shit i ate an edible inside the store, i front of the store manager and all he said was " thats fucked up bro, you coulda shared"

8. I've bought weed from a friend while he was on the clock there lol, so I'd have to say no.

9. 99% of food service jobs don't drug test, so you should be golden.

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Thanks for all the help

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I just smoked a bowl with a LC employee about 2 weeks ago, they were right next to a head shop and I was getting some papers and saw the kid buying the same brand I get so I smoked him out in my car.

12. They didn't in Utah. I was crew there for 2 months and a manager for a 1 year 10 months.
    They started drug testing in New Mexico in '09.
    As far as anywhere else, I couldn't tell you.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app