Dose any one else think Communism dosnt sound that bad?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tommydaboy, May 10, 2010.

1. #81 SmokinP, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    Property value would depend on how many people survived in a post-apocalyptic scenario..
    If the majority were wiped out then most property would be worthless apart from boats and light aircraft..
    Both very useful when pursued by flesh eating zombies..;) source: zombie movies...

Anyone who did not want to share in the post-apocalyptic world would be up against it.
    Anyway man by nature is not a solitary creature and instinct would keep us together in communes...

You would soon get sick of yanking it in a cave in the mountains and join the commune..;)

2. Different types of property would become valuable. Guns, generators, houses that are still standing, manufactured goods that can't be easly remade, good farmland, etc... would become valuable. Furthermore once communities become more established there will defenatly be prime realistate. Sure there's plenty of places for everyone to live, but most people will want a spot right next to the __________ or the spot far away from _________. If you look at early human societies there was still valuable property.

Communes would exist until they reached a size of a few thousand and then would shift into more normal societies would personal ownership.

3. Dude your up against the world from birth. Life is a fucking battle.

Why would I join the commune if I could stay by myself and harvest my crops(%90 marijuana :smoking:) and survive by myself? I hate people why would I join? Infact I bet that group will end up the same as any group. One group or person becomes the leader and has control over everything. People won't like that shit. They will start there own tribes.

4. You would prob be the exception to the norm here though.
    The vast majority of people are very social.

In a post-apocalyptic world chances are you would not be able to grow anything. Without all todays entertainment, life by ones self would become very boring and tedious.

But if you could grow weed in a post-apocalyptic world (indoors perhaps) then i believe that you would have a very respected status in society.:smoking:

5. LOL your worrying about peopel being bored. Peopl will have to be fighting for their lives always in a post-apocalyptic world.

Ok so then because no one can grown anything life as we know it fails. The commune wouldn;'t even work if that were true.

Or would everyone say "You don't own the weed it's everyones!"? Thats the evil of communism, "my" things don't exist. It's everybody.

My view: I made that. I own it. It;s mine not yours I put in the time and effort not you so fuck off.

6. I'm not down with the commune scenario either especially when the leader is going to want to plant his seed in all the women.

7. and in a desperate post-apocalyptic world thats what a man with nothing to lose and no hope would do, probably forcably. Until the women band together and kill all the men starting a lesbianocracy! thats some change I could believe in (If I was the only man left alive)

8. haha i would embrace a lesbian dictatorship

9. Dont worry man..
    You might get lucky..
    He might want to put his seed in everybody..:eek:;)

10. Heh...hey the big boss wants to see you!

:bolt:

:)