Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dosage

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongalicious, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Hey all, I haven't posted for a while but i have a simple novice question. i haven't smoked since september, but for eight months before september I smoked about four bowls everyday. i guess i wanna know how much is too much for how long i haven't smoked. i just scored some Super Sour Diesel, Gnarliest bud i have had since like the second time i smoked ever. and that's what i will be blazin'

2. Just give yourself a few minutes between tokes, so you don't overdo it. Or just go ahead and overdo it, Sour Diesel is the shit!

3. Id say a bowl will do you fine. not a small bowl not a big bowl. you will be high either way with that sour. im jealous

4. Just take a hit give it a bit take another etc til you're where you want to be, when I come back from a long break it takes like.. 1 hit of good shit and I'm gone sooo

5. Do you really have to go online to find out how much weed to smoke? Just smoke until you feel blazed...you can't exactly OD on weed ya' know

6. stop bitching and hit a fat ass bowl.
    you've been smoking long enough to know to how getting super high feels.
    so don't be afraid of going hard on this Sour D :smoke:

7. Word i'm just gonna roll a dub blunt and chief that shit, why the fuck not? the only thing would be nausea and that goes away. Super Sour D is the shit man

8. jiOhh you were right, sackin' up was ideal.. i was so high it was psychedelic man such a good way to return to my element, no nausea at all was the best part! haha:smoke:

9. Good luck finishing that :eek:
    Even in my peak of tolerance I couldnt finish a gram blunt of some fine bud

10. i got like half - way through and was drooling so bad i couldn't breath through the ass of the blunt. totally blasted man, totally.

11. congrats man, sounds fucking sweet!

12. totally was, thanks man!