Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dosage question!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hoppka47, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Hey so I have a bunch of cookies. Last time I ate from this batch I had 2 cookies and got high but could still smoke bud while high on the cookies. Tonight im eating some more but dont have bud to smoke. Could 1 more cookie throw me off the edge (get me TOO high). Or is it safe to eat 1 more?

2. Only you know how high you feel.

3. the only way to find out is to try, push your limits, see where the next level may lie, high as shit right now off chocolate cake

4. Just eat 'em like Cookie Monster and hold on.

5. Decided to go with 3... Wow that was alot of THC in my brain. havent been that high since the first week I started smoking. A bit discomforting at times but mostly a good time.