Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dosage on colorado edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dishwasher, Feb 18, 2014.

1. I'll be in colorado soon, and look forward to mj in the different forms.

I am curious about how much thc is in the average bowl of weed. Figure 1/3 gram at 10% strength equals about 30 mg. Is that about right? I don't wanna od and have to take a nap.

2. Yeah, but 30mg eaten is different than 30mg smoked.

longer to kick in, longer duration, longer peak, modified high.

3. Is that a reasonable dose? I have experiance with home made edible, but have no clue about what the does would have been.

4. #4 Doc-J, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
    10% thc is also quite low. I would expect 15% to 25% for decent smoke.

Im guessing potency depends on where you get them. I use about 8g of dank per pan of brownies and they are decently strong.

5. So... bowl of weed or edible?

6. I would recommend eating about 25-30mg for your first store bought edible, but your reasoning is just coincidental. I'm new to CO and wanted to try new forms as well. I took 25mg my first time and had a very intense, but controllable experience. I will eat more next time though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Get a 70mg cheeba chew or something and split it in 1/2 or 1/3s. That's what I do, gives me between 25-35mg of THC, which is plenty for me.