Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do's and Don'ts of Smoking (Newbie guide)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hooka, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Thanks for all the replies guys, I didn't know that the thread would get this big haha
    Keep more ideas commin, Keep toking.

2. aight, what about

If you live with parents who don't condone your habits, respect their rules and find a safe spot to toke up.

3. Don't: Handle the weed if you're TOO high.

DON'T Babysit the weed. Absolutely hate it when someone is just talking for minutes while the herb burns

4. DO:

KNOW your limits.
    Have fun.
    If someone is freaking out (like legit, not being a noob) comfort them, even if they are a noob.
    RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES WEED. don't waste it, over use it, handle it with out asking, or dis it.

DONT:

Pick/Fuck with people when there high.
    Hog the weed/grub.
    Consistently tell everyone just how high you are.
    Kill the mood, or show me your balls.

5. :eek: what in god's name???

6. i do not agree with number 4 on the do list.if its MY weed I call the shots with greens.ofcourse i do NOT under any circumstance take greens twice in a row.i give everyone greens.and then i take it again if we smoke tht much.unless theyr being a douchebag then ill be like no leave or be like hey its my weed fuck u.normally the order is:Weed owner,Piece owner,House/car owner,so on and so on.

7. Do stay in control of yourself.. No-one likes someone who is all over the place and stupid-like.

8. DO. have fun

DONT. eat random insects. hahaha

9. yo i dont want people showing me there balls either haha

10. nah jus some kids ive smoked with, start whipping out their balls tryna get u to look (like "the game" from the movie Waiting) gets annoying.