Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do's and Don'ts of Smoking (Newbie guide)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hooka, Jun 8, 2009.

1. I hate that, when they go around begging for food, and laughing like crazy. I sat there face palmed in front of a dollar tree while they somehow ate 12 bags of family sized chips. This lady just sat there watching the whole thing with her hand over her mouth.

2. Don't: Don't act stupid/annoying when your smoking with people.

3. Don't fuck when people when you/theyre high, i.e. hittin them, messin w them, thats just fuckin annoying.

4. #44 MonsterMaker, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    This.

Just because I'm high, doesn't mean I wont punch you in the face.

-When being smoked out, don't ask the giver to load another bowl, they'll do it when they are ready.

-If you are smoking someone out, don't be stingy, share a bit.

-If you are a new smoker, shut up about "How fucking stoned" you are.

We know, we have been higher than you are.

-Whilst stoned and in a smoke circle, pay attention to what you are doing.
    If someone has to say your name five times to get you to pass a joint or bong, and you don't hear them, you've probably had enough.

That's all I got.

5. don't get the mouthpiece wet, especially on a joint/blunt

6. always have more then one lighter...

nothing sucks more then going for a toke and realizing you dont have a lighter or your current one wont work.

also dont loose the lighter...

7. along with the lighter thing said above..if your dealin with a water bong or a fall or something...DONT GET THE LIGHTER WET.

ive had it happen to me where someone has done that and it just pissed me off because the lighter didnt work.

8. schedule out ur day...know what you gotta do for the day and if weed can fit into your day

if your parents dont want you smoking make sure you have excuses for your eyes, body odor or better yet just be home before them and sleeping...what i like to do is get home around a hour or two before my mom and go to sleep then show her a test with a 90 or something to ease suspicions

always go with your gut feelings and always pay attention to everyone...when your high that makes you a easy target

9. fixed. haha :smoking:

10. Smoke some hotknives after drinking, I like it alot better than bongs/joints/blunts/ect when I drink. No nausea, I just wash it away with some beer or something.

When rolling oil joints DON'T overload the joint with oil unless you have a good amount of bud to fill it, the oil will make it air tight and hard to hit. I've done this a few times. Not a problem if you have a bong handy though :p

11. Don't slobber on the fucking blunt/joint.

Don't act high. This makes me so mad when people act like they're passing out or have to eat hella much or act too paranoid. Maybe this is just some of my friends, but I'm pretty sure it happens to everyone.

12. Don't knock over the bong

13. Quote:
    Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post

If someone has to say your name five times to get you to pass a joint or bong, you loose a turn, don't pass go, don't collect $200.
    fixed. haha

Hah perfectly said.

14. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj1wcs7SZj0"]YouTube - Ace Ventura - The Monopoly Guy[/ame]
    :p

15. One I would add is DO NOT MOOCH!

16. #56 legalize_ganja, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009

Hahahahahahaha that was so random. "It's lovley but id fancy myself an automan". ????

I haven't seen that movie in a while l, now I have to watch it

17. NEVER BECOME A DENIER

definition: one who is indeed high as a kite, but denies that they are the least bit under the influence.

there is nothing more annoying than someone who is obviously high but keeps going "dude i'm not high, i don't know what your talking about. i can just talk with trees and shit. but i'm definitely not high."
    weed ain't like alcohol, the first step should not be denial!

18. If I wasn't amazing at talking myself out of trouble, this

3) Don't break up your weed into smaller bags, this can cause you more trouble if you do get caught because the police can tag you with Intent to Distribute/Sell.

would have screwed me up.

19. My addition would have to be : DON'T pocket another person's lighter. Even accidently. Annoys the shit outta me when we're passin a lighter around and someone ends up pocketing it. :mad:

20. Do not: Forget where you put your weed/ or paraphernalia.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT^^^^^^!