Dormoponic System

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Seus, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Hi everyone.

I'm fairly new to the whole toke scene. In fact I only recently started toking about 5-6 months ago, and must say it's definitely opened my eyes. no pun intended.

Anyways, after reading through the forums for a while now, I'm looking to start my own grow closet. I'm renting an apartment from a lady who lives in Ohio. I've been told that she has no intention of coming back to Chicago. So I feel pretty secure in growing on my own. I personally feel more paranoid about family members that will come over from time to time. So I was looking at this product:

http://www.hydroponichomes.com/index.php?id=38

It looks very cool, and very professional, yet is a perfect size. They claim this can grow 7 plants in it, but we'll see.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

I also plan on building my own odor eliminator that is external (ie fan w/ bucket of ONA). To be really sure there is no odor.

Just need to firm up my "equipment" and then just determine what seeds I want to grow.

Thanks for your help.
    Seus

2. very nice but you could build that for half the price. great idea though! someone is makin a few bucks