Dorm Room PC Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Mstrbakeo, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Hey,
    Me and a few friends are thinking of setting up a small PC grow operation out of our dorm room. Plan on buying the PC since we have a few people in on it from
    http://www.homegrown-hydroponics.com/pcgr3plsthyg.html. Plant two already feminized, either big bud or grapefruit seeds and hope for like an oz each. We will be using the fan in the bucket method for the smell and maybe a carbon scrubber if it gets real bad. Anyone have any comments or concerns on why the plan is flawed and what can make it better would be much appreciated. Thanks.

2. Stupidest thing you could ever do.....period!

Move off campus, then start your grow.

You will end up kicked out of college and it is not a good situation.

The campus police have every right to do random routine checks, and if they want to use a dog that is fine too. Then what?

You will be in front of all the uptight students in some commitee, they will vote you are a danger to society, then they will kick you out.

Don't let weed get in the way of your future, that is the only time weed is bad...when you let that happen

3. Not quite the weed that actually gets in the way but more the corrupt decision that would get in the way, weed in itself would not kill your future but rather the law against it would :(

4. Being that the world that we live in is not a utopia, I stand by my statement

5. Growing in your dorm room is ridiculously risky. I'd suggest you stay away from growing in your dorm no matter how dry that campus is and how bad you need smoke. :(

Then again if you don't care that u can get kicked out and in trouble w/ the law and your parents, by all means go for it.

6. +rep on that couldnt say it any better