dora the explorer and diego

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by futureghost, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Ok so this is more for blades with kids but anybody smoke then watch these with youre kids? Theyre trippy as shit.

Also, id like to fill doras backpack with rocks and throw her and boots into a creek. Thats is all

2. Yeah my 3 year old niece loves that shit.

I watch it sometimes.. Boots is a G.

3. Sometimes I fall asleep with Nick at Nite on and wake up to Dora the explorer. It makes me want to rip my hair out.

4. Nope i have never heard about it before.. Wanna know more about it, can anyone help me??

5. Haha almost exactly what I was going to say.

6. I wont allow my kids to watch Dora,

But ill get down on some Spongebob with my kids, hell I've even watched Spongebob by myself high...lol

7. I want to cut Dora's hair and locked that kid in the house so she won't go anywhere. LOL.

8. The are a bad example for kids. Wonder why kids go missing? It is because they see diego go into the forest and meet a tiger, so a kid thinks he/she is diego and dora and they go into the woods and get eated by a bear they tried to b friends with.

ps: what a bnitch to write

9. Yeah I have to watch it with my neice when I babysit. I hate those shows. But even worse is this show called Caillou, I hate that show with a passion. I only let her watch Caillou when I want her to stay glued to the TV so I can go take a bong rip lol

Sometimes I'll watch Roko's Modern Life and Cat & Dog and other old good shows with her but she always seems to like everything I hate :rolleyes:

10. Starting to hate both of them actually. There's so many other great shows on - Yo Gabba Gabba is the most trippiest of the bunch. I believe that show was MADE by stoners.