DopeWars Online

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Apr 15, 2006.

1. There are some people that arent really moving, try again tomorrow, if the people havent moved up in Empire value, they will be removed to make space for people that will play :)

2. hmm, come to this thread from another. But, game is appealing, interested in joinin a cartel if anyone will allow me. I'm Gaggin Grass :p

3. The game most of us are in is gonna reset itself at midnight tonight. You could def get in a cartel after that.

4. we'll see. But, i suppose i'm not too shabby at the game, i spent like 700k+ and then like 10 mins later i was over 1.3 mill, gimme a couple days to learn what to do and i'd probably be pretty good :p

5. Worth: $30,400,237

I'm done. Thas my worth. I aient had internet for over a week doe.

Shoulda been higher, But i missed out on tokens because of that.

6. it says that all of the passwords i use for joing dont work can someone just add me Ean (#125)

7. Jus started. Already Ranked as #20, And i got a late start. This gon be a good round.

8. What game are you guys in; A5 or what? And, you guys playing for worth?

Worth from last round: $28,217,734 - didn't really play too much.

9. A9 is the game were in, i go on once a day and spend the tokens haha, its not too entertaining..but im worth 21mil right now..

10. Damn, heroin stays consistantly around 55$ this round.

11. Your worth 21 million? We jus started. Hows that possible?

Anyways, Got myself up to rank #15.

12. Probably his last round score, or he's 1337.

Yeeeah boy - I think this is going to be a fun round. :D

13. Allright guys, the dope monger is in. Im on probation and in denial. And best of all im ready to sell. Give me a cartel to join. :devious:

14. PM'd you the info - I dunno if it should be made public. :confused:

15. dude.. i started to play ..signed up and everything but am completely lostim gunna jus delete it this things stupid

16. can i get in on this?

17. i'm up a little over 1 mill, not doin to shabby, not quite 21 mill though :p

18. I cant join the cartel, says i have rong password

Im TheGreatGooch #193

19. this game got old quick, imo. but ill always be a Warrior at heart.

20. People still playin this shit?

Im ranked at #12 right now.