Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dopest Dope You've Ever Smoked???!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CPipe, Feb 23, 2009.

1. [quote name='"Mandeponium"']Don't know what it was but I was trippin balls. I basically thought I was traveling through different dimensions about to be reincarnated as jesus christ. It was crazy.[/quote]

its weed not lsd....

i dont know what the best ive smoked was called, but it was some medical shit and it was dank as fuck. 1 small hit (off a bowl) = stoned. the shit i have now, you have to take a big hit off a bowl to get totally stoned.

2. White Rhino. Felt like my body was having an orgasm. Best indica I ever got my damn hands on.

3. Permafrost - My whole body felt like jello and I kept on collapsing

Blue Dream - Tasted like a mother fucking jolly rancher and got me tripping

4. Silver Haze in Toronto, that shit fucked me up

5. 1. OG Kush
    2. Blue Cheese
    3. Super Silver Haze

All three had me completely torched out of my mind.

6. any skunk strains are by far the best imo :)

7. This Chanelle stuff. Frosty. Awesome. This Pez I just finished off was pretty good too. Time Warpage.

8. White Widow. So good that my dealer refused to sell me any, luckily he's also my friend, so we smoked a shitload together.

9. Some outdoor oregon trainwreck back in 05

10. Buddy grew some La con which made me mentally retarded for about half an hour

11. chunkle
    green crack
    OG kush

12. I dont kno what the exact strain was but it was some amazing hydro that tasted awesome and gave me really heavy highs. And I got a lot more weed than I payed for and I guess he was trying to clear out his stuff

13. Amphetamines are what I think of when someone says "dope". Lol but I know what you mean...probably Church or trainwreck.

14. Probably some bombass lemon haze that I'm getting close to finishing. When I saw it I was so happy - looked like those crazy frosted pictures that people are always putting up here.

15. 1. Blue dream
    2. LA confidential
    3. Big Buddha cheese

16. White widow. Hands down the best.
    but I get the second best all the time, northern lights.

17. Also outdoor honey bud, outdoor white widow, indoor strawberry cough and indoor ak - 47

18. None because I don't smoke dope I smoke Cannabis...